+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit- Need Urgent help

ak3216

May 17, 2011
hello all

I have given Ielts general test and i have got 7 bands.i have got the admission letter from NAIT(w ww. nait .ca/).Nait does`nt need any ielts band or any english proof.i had given IELTS general test to complete Visa Documents.My Question is that ,Is Ielts General TEST is eligible for student visa.

Thanks in Advance

precious2011

Star Member
May 7, 2011
No IELTS OR TOEFL is not the requirement of embassy it is the requirement from the educational institute, i had the same question in past when i did not applied for the visa when i e-mailed to the embassy the very same day replied me the same.

precious2011

Star Member
May 7, 2011
FYI ,
I APPLIED FOR CANADIAN STUDY PERMIT
AND THE REPLY WAS FROM THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION ISLAMABAD.
I DONT KNOW WHICH COUNTRY YOU BELONG TO?

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
You must have to submit ur IELTS scor. If u go to fedex office and ask them for the list of docs u need to submit along with ur application they will give u a page from canadian high commision which clearly mentiones that u have to sbmit. But i m not sure abt general or acedemic. Normal practice in acedemic version coz u r applying for student visa. General is only for immigration purposes but juz confirm it from embassy

precious2011

Star Member
May 7, 2011
IMRAN,
You are right at ur end but if you read the page properly it z written in the brackets like this IELTS/TOEFL score (IF APPLICABLE), i submitted the application with out IELTS, Fedex people asked me for the IELTS, i also submitted the paper from my college stating that the college doesnt require any IELTS or TOEFL from this student. than fedex people were ok on this, ;D

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
which course did u get admission in NAIT? wats ur previous qualification?

ak3216

May 17, 2011
I dint got admission in Electronics Engineering Tech engineering Degree course so i have applied in 2 years course in Electronics Engineering Tech. Diploma and after diploma i will get admission in 3rd year in any Degree course .I have completed my diploma in electronics and comm engineering from India

precious2011

Star Member
May 7, 2011
no i am waiting for my medical call and visa pls pray as i had applied on 29th mar.
in which country you are from? what i have seen through various searches and many forums that the people from India are always submit there IELTS OR TOEFL SCORES.
dont scrwed up. if you are out of pakistan than you should email to the embassy and ask it. and if you are from pakistan i am the live example infront of you. coz embassy replied me the same query.and if your docs are strong than you will get the visa.

ak3216

May 17, 2011
yes I am from India. Again my question is same :D.I have given IELTS GENERAL TEST (not academic).

and yea dont worry you will get your visa soon :D