+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit jamaica

Shen2022

Feb 4, 2022
Hi, if someone is applying to a two year program but they only have one year’s tuition and one year living expenses, would they be refused the visa? At the time of the visa application, I won’t have enough for the second year so I am worried about this. Do you know anyone who got approved without showing proof of funds for the second year?
Yes, it is okay. I applied from Jamaica in March 2022 with one year of proof of school fee + 10k for living costs for the year and my visa was approved on May 2022. My program is a 2year program as well.

arismith

Sep 24, 2022
Yes, it is okay. I applied from Jamaica in March 2022 with one year of proof of school fee + 10k for living costs for the year and my visa was approved on May 2022. My program is a 2year program as well.
Thank you very much for replying. That makes me hopeful.

JAM30

Oct 12, 2022
Anyone here using Antonn brown for their visa application? I have issues with him. He is not responding to my emails and also I have contacted the high commission of Canada in Jamaica and they said they haven't seen an application for me. So that means he didn't submit my application.

I have been trying to get to him after i paid my consultation fee and nothing!!

JAM30

Oct 12, 2022
Glad to see fellow Jamaicans here! Is there anyone applying for any intake in 2023? I applied to Fanshawe College in London, Ontario. Got accepted for January 2023, now I am just trying to prepare my documents to submit to IRCC. Can anyone assist in advising me how much proof of funds is BEST to show? My full tuition (estimated) $33,000 CAN. I at least did research to know you should show at least 1 Years' worth of tuition plus $10,000 for accommodation and other expenses but I have heard other stories of people showing their plane ticket purchase, 1st semester tuition payment receipt, accommodation payment, etc. for a higher chance of getting approved. Would appreciate any help offered. Thank you.
I applied for NSCC for Fall 2023, still waiting to hear if I was accepted in the program.

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Has anyone ever use Nadine mahabeer services? I am using her now only because my cousin told me to and is paying me back the consultation fee.