+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Inside Canada

lizard2457

Jun 2, 2022
Hi,

Did anyone apply for a study permit inside Canada recently and was approved? I applied on June 12 and haven’t received an update even though the processing time is 2 weeks currently.

Thanks!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,

Did anyone apply for a study permit inside Canada recently and was approved? I applied on June 12 and haven’t received an update even though the processing time is 2 weeks currently.

Thanks!
Is this extension or change of status?

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Hi,

Thanks!
I have an application since 15-Mar-22 and still waiting... meanwhile i know someone applied in 25 May and got approval one week ago!

marleesingh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
I have an application since 15-Mar-22 and still waiting... meanwhile i know someone applied in 25 May and got approval one week ago!
IMO some of these files are placed in the hands of incompetent VOs.
How else can you explain the difference

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
you never know, sometimes the application delayed because the officer request for extra information like security checks which take forever

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
you never know, sometimes the application delayed because the officer request for extra information like security checks which take forever
Did you apply through the Canadian offices or through the US? On a very limitted amount of people qualify to apply for a study permit from Canada and through the Canadian offices.

marleesingh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Did you apply through the Canadian offices or through the US? On a very limitted amount of people qualify to apply for a study permit from Canada and through the Canadian offices.
Canada
Do you know why?
who are the limited people who get approved from inside Canada?
thx in advance

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
From Canada, I took a ProQuest course to qualify to start an application here

teacherji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
30-MAR-11
Med's Request
30-JUN-11
Med's Done....
14-AUG-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-NOV-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
9th May 2012
I would be careful about comments of incompetence. It’s very easy to be judgmental, not knowing what the situation is. If the country is as incompetent.. as u think it is. Then perhaps you need to change ur direction and choice to locate for education.

DB2101

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-5-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016 Upfront
It can also have to do with how complete the submission file is, how good the documentation is, whether the new or old portal was used (new portal is faster), complexity of the application, and so on.

marleesingh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021

marleesingh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
I would be careful about comments of incompetence. It’s very easy to be judgmental, not knowing what the situation is. If the country is as incompetent.. as u think it is. Then perhaps you need to change ur direction and choice to locate for education.
IMO means IN MY OPINION