+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit from Germany

best

Sep 14, 2012
I am an MSC student in Germany but because of much language barrier which is really affecting me seriously in communication and this is my 3rd month in Germany,i have secured admission for post graduate diploma in canada,i just want to know the chances of getting canada study permit,i have a good sponsor that is behind my educational pursuit,any one who have idea or passed this stage should through light on this please.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

best said:
I am an MSC student in Germany but because of much language barrier which is really affecting me seriously in communication and this is my 3rd month in Germany,i have secured admission for post graduate diploma in canada,i just want to know the chances of getting canada study permit,i have a good sponsor that is behind my educational pursuit,any one who have idea or passed this stage should through light on this please.
1. No one knows, not enough information. Available funds etc.
2. If you are not a German resident, you may have difficulties when you apply to Vienna they may decide that you don't have ties to either Germany or your home country.
3. You won't know until you apply.

best

Sep 14, 2012
Thanks for your reply,I have enough home ties to submit ,residence permit but is just 3 months here and fund is available

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

best said:
Thanks for your reply,I have enough home ties to submit ,residence permit but is just 3 months here and fund is available

1. Chances of visa approval from Germany is almost nil. You are not well established in Germany.

best

Sep 14, 2012
@enfield,why do you say so when i have strong ties to my home country and i will furnish all the required documents to them and my Husband is my sponsor but he don't live with me right now.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreet s bhatti said:
hi bro, i want to apply for germany student visa...suggest me,?
Please read..........."I am an MSC student in Germany but because of much language barrier which is really affecting me seriously in communication"