+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit for January

Zefears

Dec 23, 2017
hi guys,

I have been accepted to study a diploma in Canada, starting in January. I filed my application fir study permit and it was refused just before Christmas because I couldn’t apply from within Canada, where I am right now.
Do you think I will be able to reapply through Los Angels office, as suggested on the cic website, in time for January?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi guys,

I have been accepted to study a diploma in Canada, starting in January. I filed my application fir study permit and it was refused just before Christmas because I couldn’t apply from within Canada, where I am right now.
Do you think I will be able to reapply through Los Angels office, as suggested on the cic website, in time for January?
Hi

Given that the processing time is over a month, no, you will likely not have enough time.

Zefears

Dec 23, 2017
You are saying that I will be refused because it is too late or the school will not take me because it will be too late by the time I will get the permit?

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
hi guys,

You can defer your offer letter from college to may intake and then can apply for visa for may intake.
Many of the students have got their visas for may intake

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
What do you mean with “May intake “?
May intake means summer intake.
As now you have applied for January.
Then you will be applying for may.
As now your classes were going to start in January but if if you defer your offer letter from January to may then your classes will start in may.
But for defering your offer letter from January to may first you need to know that is the diploma for which you have got offer letter for January is available for May also