+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit Extension

Sara Adli

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hello all,
I applied for study permit extension on April 10, to yet eligibility review not started, is that normal.

Please any one applied in April share his experience.

Thanks and good luck

mughal1

Aug 18, 2019
Hello all,
I applied for study permit extension on April 10, to yet eligibility review not started, is that normal.

Please any one applied in April share his experience.

Thanks and good luck
Hi,
Same status here.
My class fellow has also applied in April, he got an "eligibility review update" the very next day afterward he also has no updates.

JohnSmith123

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
Yes some people get this update while some get a direct approval and all updates happen later. It can happen either ways

Best of Luck
Hello, I just called IRCC today about my eligible status change, the agent said my eligibility check has been passed, how long do you think I need to wait? It's sp extension application. Thank you

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
Hi everyone, i know your topic is about update on SP extension approval. But may I have few questions hope you dont mind answering:

1. if anyone from here did 1 +1 program and if yes did you include a letter of explaination on your SP extension application?
2. Did you attached a transcript from your first year program or did not.
3. How many months did you apply for extension before your visa expires. I know the minimum is 30 days but considering the backlog IRC have right now, how many months did you apply for SP extension before original SP expires.

Appreciate your replies.