Med's Done....
Dec/09/2013
Passport Req..
Mar/13/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar/26/2014
LANDED..........
Mar/30/2014
I was wondering if anyone had any information on how much funds must you show when you apply for a study permit extension. I don't have any "secondary" expenses since I'm living with my sister. How much do I have to show for my education expenses alone?

Can PMM or any other reliable source comment?

salbenz17

Jun 3, 2009
lithium002 said:
I was wondering if anyone had any information on how much funds must you show when you apply for a study permit extension. I don't have any "secondary" expenses since I'm living with my sister. How much do I have to show for my education expenses alone?

Around $20K for education or however much it would cost to be a fulltime student which should be around $12K I'd say on top of the $10K for yourself.

Man369

Jun 24, 2015
My study permit expires on August 2015.I don't have anytime its already late and I had some financial issues back home.I know i fucked up a lot I apologize for the bad language but I want to stay in Canada is there anyway possible to stay in Canada prior to termination of Study permit.Like will lawyers assist me in marrying a Canadian citizen cause i cannot stay as longer before my study permit expires.Help me Please.....

Man369

Jun 24, 2015
My study permit expires on August 2015.I don't have anytime its already late and I had some financial issues back home.I know i fucked up a lot I apologize for the bad language but I want to stay in Canada is there anyway possible to stay in Canada prior to termination of Study permit.Like will lawyers assist me in marrying a Canadian citizen cause i cannot stay as longer before my study permit expires.Help me Please.....

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
lithium002 said:

I think the key is to show that you have funds or the ability to obtain funds easily to cover tuition and living expenses. For example, you can show money in your Canadian bank account, letter of support from your parents/sister and bank statements to prove that they are able to support you. If you have any scholarships, attach documentation for that as well. In addition, if you have paid tuition fees already, attach any receipts you have from your school. I think the best option is to attach as much proof as possible that you can support yourself financially in Canada. I have gotten two study permit extensions approved by providing the aforementioned documents. This is just my experience and hope it helps.