+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

gamelover98

Oct 18, 2017
Hey just wanted to share my profile
Application submitted and background check started - 7th April
Study permit expired- 5th May
Correspondence letter and review of eligibility started- 21st May
Application Approved- 26th May
(It says background check was completed on 7th April and eligibility on 21st May)
Good luck to everyone else waiting for their applications :)

Davvy4532

Mar 12, 2020
I have applied for my study permit since November 2019 and on march 2020 i got a message it got transfer to Etobicke for processing since i havent heard from them and im really stressing out also i have changed my school and program . Im taking summer 2020 right now.

Am_O

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
(It says background check was completed on 7th April and eligibility on 21st May)
How did you apply
Paper or online?
Thanks

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
That's great news, thank you for the update! Did you get an email saying you were approved?
I received my biometric correspondence on the 20th of May and there have been no updates since.

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
I have applied for my study permit since November 2019 and on march 2020 i got a message it got transfer to Etobicke for processing since i havent heard from them and im really stressing out also i have changed my school and program . Im taking summer 2020 right now.
Same hAppened with me file transferred in January ..applied in November 2019..nothing comes after it transferred to Etobicoke..we jst ordered gcms notes nd got the reason of transfer

May 17, 2020
Hi Guys, I applied for study permit extension on 1st May 2020, got biometric validation today. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get decision after biometric validation?