+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
No I have completed my studies in city planning post graduate from langara college and I got my transcripts and graduation letter as well and I haven’t changed my college as well
Then wait for extension , I do not think they will ask for transcripts from you . If they already crossed the timeline on your application , then there are chances they will ask from you about transcripts.

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Yess I have applied on Nov 6,2019.Now it been already 108 days for me.I hope the results are positive.Now I am also regretting that I should have applied for the visitor visa instead of study permit extension.This happened because of bad guidance of college.They told me to apply for extension

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Yess I have applied on Nov 6,2019.Now it been already 108 days for me.I hope the results are positive.Now I am also regretting that I should have applied for the visitor visa instead of study permit extension.This happened because of bad guidance of college.They told me to apply for extension
but they are still working on applications from October, do not go with days timeline , I think you will get your extension.

JASPRET

Jan 23, 2020
No i also waiting for response, i did applied on November 1st and get my study done in December. There is only a good way to apply PGWP without any trouble if you have a valid study status.

Im just worried about they don't request for my transcripts.

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
No i also waiting for response, i did applied on November 1st and get my study done in December. There is only a good way to apply PGWP without any trouble if you have a valid study status.

Im just worried about they don't request for my transcripts.
Hi Jaspreet
I think we guys will be approved.Because my college has also provided my one letter of study permit extension details which I have submitted in my application.Its clearly written on that letter that this student needs extension to maintain status prior to apply pgwp.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks bro for your kind words for me.Thankyou so much.Life is not easy in Canada for sure.
and one more thing do not go with days timeline because we do not know how they count the days , like according to me my application was more than 120 days but acc. to IRCC its under 101 days .

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Well they are already on 28 th October and my application is on 6th November.So I think it will not take much time now.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi Jaspreet
I think we guys will be approved.Because my college has also provided my one letter of study permit extension details which I have submitted in my application.Its clearly written on that letter that this student needs extension to maintain status prior to apply pgwp.
wow , which college providing this type of letter because for mine , they directly saying we cannot help in this matter , just enrollment letter they provided.

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
wow , which college providing this type of letter because for mine , they directly saying we cannot help in this matter , just enrollment letter they provided.
It’s langara college and they have recommended me to go for study permit extension .The name of letter is study permit extension details.

JASPRET

Jan 23, 2020
I hope so we get approval with any transcripts request.
If in case they ask to submit just put a letter of explanation and scan along with the transcripts and tell everything clearly.

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Yeahhh just we positive.Lolz even if they give me 20 days extension.I will be so happy.Because I can apply pgwp

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Don’t worry guys.I can understand life is not easy here.I think they need to change some policies now.