+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension ( APPROVED ) NEED HELP !

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Hello All ,

I received the study permit extension approval on 7th July - however i still have not received in the mail physically . My mailing address and residential address are different so just to confirm I will get the physical copy of my permit in Mailing address right ?

Also im really anxious and panicking to why i have not received it in my mail eventhoug hi know some people who got approval same date as me received their copy.

Im not in canada at the moment - i flew out back home .. so the mailing address is of my relatives.

So really panicking as i need that permit to get back in Canada :(

plz let me know your time frame - how long it took for mail to arrive at your home ..

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hello All ,

I received the study permit extension approval on 7th July - however i still have not received in the mail physically . My mailing address and residential address are different so just to confirm I will get the physical copy of my permit in Mailing address right ?

Also im really anxious and panicking to why i have not received it in my mail eventhoug hi know some people who got approval same date as me received their copy.

Im not in canada at the moment - i flew out back home .. so the mailing address is of my relatives.

So really panicking as i need that permit to get back in Canada :(

plz let me know your time frame - how long it took for mail to arrive at your home ..
My study permit extension got approved the same day and I got the hard copy mailed to me on July 14th.

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
dont worry it must be sitting somewhere near ur place... cuz they dont work during the weekend it's probably gonna come on monday