+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY IN CANADA

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi

I am from india, i hav completed my B.COM and having 6 yrs working experience in HR / Payroll and now i would like to do Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Management in canada. Can u pls suggest in which education institution / university i can apply and what is the procedure to apply for diploma courses from India to canada.

Can anybody help me on this...its urgent.

Rgds,
Vidhya

awan941

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
seneca is a good repute college in canada and you have to get admission over there first and then complete your all documents like bank statement source of income and admission latter and other forums which required for visa file then send your all document with passport to CHC

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. whether i need to appear for IELTS test in India. If yes, Please advice whether i finish my IELTS test and then apply for universities.

Rgds,

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
bs pohnch gye smjho :D
vidhyasrij said:
Hi

I am from india, i hav completed my B.COM and having 6 yrs working experience in HR / Payroll and now i would like to do Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Management in canada. Can u pls suggest in which education institution / university i can apply and what is the procedure to apply for diploma courses from India to canada.

Rgds,
Vidhya
Hi Vidhya

As you have don B.com International Business Management Course is the best option. It's a Certificate Program not a Diploma.

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Thank u for the reply..

I hav completed my B.com in the year 2005 itself and having 6 yrs of work exp as HR Generalist / Payroll.

So International Business Management course will work out for me, will i be facing any problem when i apply for student visa, i thought of doing HRM so that it would suites for my work experience as well.

Kindly advice..

awan941

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
First try to appear in ielts so that you will be exempted by English language course for duration 3 to 9 months course and you can directly sit in diploma classes if you wants get admission in university so you need more then 7 bands of ielts and need more large bank statements and also large amount for fees after that you have to wait for admission letter either they accept you for admission or not its upto university. if you wants get admission in diploma them college is best for it. do you have 2 years b.com degree or you done with 4 years hon program?

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vidhyasrij said:
Hi

Rgds,
Vidhya
go for humber/// humber is renowned college in business in GTA>>>

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Thank u.

Ill be joining the IELTS course in 1st week of september, they told me its 1 month course should get 6.5.

i cant spend much for universities, better ill join diploma in college itself.

I have done my B.com (C.S) in regular college its for 3 years course.

Can u pls suggest me any colleges in canada, so that i can try apply for it.

This is the 1st time i am trying to apply, so i required some guidance on this. Kindly advice me.

Thanks

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear, try for humber or senaca if u want to be in GTA>. pleaseplease do not go for centennial at any cost!!!

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Thank u so much huv about Sheridan College.

I am trying to apply for Grad Cert in HR Management whether humber or senaca hav this courses.

Whether i can start apply for the course now and then appear for IELTS.

Please advice, this is the 1st time appearing for international course, wat is next step i should do.

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try to get a course related to finance or smething else for visa purposes.. over here change it what ever u want.. because HR is kinda issue regarding ur course mismatch!!!
and let me tell u one thing
senance is best for accounting and business
humber is best for only business courses
sheridan is good for technology
georage brown is good for culinary
centennial is best for wasting money... trust me the day i found i am paying more money in centennial than other college for nothing i felt pissed off

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Thank u so much.

Ok as per you words ill try apply for a course related to finance itself u mean to say this is for visa purpose rite.

after i reach ter, whether i can change to any college or course ter.

can u pls suggest any colleges in Edmonton, Alberta.

whether i can start apply for the courses now in senance or humber.

Pls advice when does the next session starts for the above mentioned courses. so that i can get prepare for myself

Pls tell me whether i need to first appear IELTS then apply for college.

Please guide me.

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes u made a good decision to go alberta.. as i do nt have any knowledge regarding alberta colleges.. but my friend over edmonton are getting good jobs jst before graduating!!! and at least do ur ilets efore october so that you can come over in this winter to enjoy xmas in canada

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Thank u.

Ill start join for IELTS 1st week of september.

Pls tell me whether i need to first appear IELTS then apply for courses in the college.

i am very much nervous (blank) from wr i should start to apply for the courses.

Pls tell me when does the next session starts for the courses. so that i can get prepare for myself

I COULD UNDERSTAND FROM UR GUIDANCE TAT STAY TER SINCE LONG TIME IN CANADA.

Pls guide me, huv i should apply for the courses and what are other steps i should follow

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
go for ielts... get good marks in that... then go for selecting college as per ur budget and interest..
with being said that... yes some colleges do not even ask for ielts but then u have to study extra english subject and has to pay for that, so it is advisable to do ielts in india and pay less and get rid of those extra courses!!! cheers :D :D :D :D :D