+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study In Canada after Matriculation?

abics3269

Jan 31, 2014
Hello everyone,
Please tell me can a Pakistani student get Canada student visa?
.Qualification: Matriculation with 75%
IELTS: 5 Bands
Any colleges in Canada which sponsor 10th Grade pass student.
I wanna do pre medical 12th Grade in Canada.
Please help me....!! :-X

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abics3269 said:
Hello everyone,
Yes, if they qualify and fulfill the conditions required to apply.
that might be an issue.
.Qualification: Matriculation with 75%
I have no idea what that is.

IELTS: 5 Bands
That needs to be higher.

Any colleges in Canada which sponsor 10th Grade pass student.
Sponsor as in you don't have to pay for your tuition fees? Not a chance.

BTW - grade 10 - 12 is high school here. Not college. You're a high school student.

I wanna do pre medical 12th Grade in Canada.
as said above, grade 12 is high school.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiddo, you can't. There is no school here that will accept you unless you are mature for college, have graduated highschool AND you won't be able to get a study permit unless you can prove that you have enough money to live (pay rent and food) PLUS pay your tuition fee which is roughly $14000 per year.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know how your agent could speak about my chances. I don't know any agents in pakistan. I'm not from there but I am in Canada on a study permit.

You need to speak to CHC in Pakistan and ask them these questions. I believe your "agent" is only trying to get your money.

BTW - bankstatement will more than likely not be enough. A lot here have been denied.

And, as I said before, You're a high school student. Not a college student. You need to finish high school first. You need to get your IELTS up to AT LEAST 6.5. More if you want to study medicine. Don't stonewall yourself now. Get your grade 12 done in Pakistan and then start looking at coming here.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries, sis. :p

You'll get here eventually. Patience and stay focused. You're way ahead of me. It took me decades to do the move.

Abdeikhan

Oct 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
.Qualification: 10th in since
Any colleges in Canada which sponsor 10th Grade pass .
Please help me....!! :-X:(

Abdeikhan

Oct 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

.Qualification: Matriculation
Any colleges in Canada which sponsor 10th Grade pass

Sagar125

Apr 20, 2017
Hello all pakistani students.

First things first,don't confuse people by saying "matriculation" because they don't know it. Just say 10th. Also,don't say which college will sponsor. I think you want admission and not sponsorship. And for admissions you need to show and pay good amount of money (pakistani 30 lacs minimum)

Now,it's sad but true that in Canada they have school till 12th. But in pakistan you call 11th and 12th grade as college. So you will have to go to a school in Canada and not a college. So to speak of a school,you can't get in there. schools don't give admissions to international students. It only happens when you are PR or your whole family has shifted somehow.

So it's better that you complete your college in pakistan (equivalent to school in canada) and work on your IELTS.

Btw your "agent" told you that? Go and kick him. I swear that pakistani agents are the most foolish creatures on earth. Btw what's the name of your agent?

Milli4561

Jan 20, 2019
Hi , actually I graduated 10th ssc from pakistan and I’m a Canadian Citizen so will I get admisison next Grade 11 in canada or no ? Because I’ve heard of some people that here pakistan’s grade 10th isn’t accepted as grade 10 i canada , could you please give me some info, anyone

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi , actually I graduated 10th ssc from pakistan and I’m a Canadian Citizen so will I get admisison next Grade 11 in canada or no ? Because I’ve heard of some people that here pakistan’s grade 10th isn’t accepted as grade 10 i canada , could you please give me some info, anyone
Your local school board will determine what grade you attend.