+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students who applied with families for Fall 2020/ Winter 2021

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
NON-SDS application for FALL-2020
Online application submitted: July 29( SOWP+TRV for kids 5 years and 20 months)
Biometrics Letter : July 30
Biometrics Submitted : Aug 10 (Medical not needed,Interview not needed)
Program : MBA 16-months
Review of eligibility not yet started
Classes starting on September 11th

Applied from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia-INDIAN CITIZEN
Thanks for sharing. Hope you receive AIP in a few days.

Please never wait till the last moment for winter defer.

I saw many family profiles were approved before COVID. Let's hope for the best and stay positive.

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for sharing. Hope you receive AIP in a few days.

Please never wait till the last moment for winter defer.

I saw many family profiles were approved before COVID. Let's hope for the best and stay positive.
Yeah I agree but I don't have an option to defer to Winter 2021. The only option is Sep 2021. However, I spoke to University and I was told that I can start Online classes without AIP and I can withdraw before September 30th with full refund.

So I will be starting my classes from 11th.

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yeah I agree but I don't have an option to defer to Winter 2021. The only option is Sep 2021. However, I spoke to University and I was told that I can start Online classes without AIP and I can withdraw before September 30th with full refund.

So I will be starting my classes from 11th.
Best of luck. please keep posted. Many of us on the same boat.

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
received AIP dated Aug 31 for myself and kids. Nothing for SOWP

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah, the same reason for my conditional offer letter. Time was short that's why deferred on time to Winter Intake.

Why you haven't applied for a study permit for elder kids and a work permit for a spouse?
We didn't apply for SOWP because we can't get a police clearance from PH due to COVID. Also, the MBA program is only for 12 months, with 3 months or so being online. I also thought it's more logical not to apply for SOWP as we have 3 kids in tow and the physical study in Canada will just be less than a year. I presented proof of funds enough for a year's tuition and the family's cost of living though. The province is NB so it's not that costly compared to other provinces.

For the kids' TRV's, I keyed in our details (including their age) in the online tool and selected UAE as visa office and it only required TRV's, so we proceeded.

Our eligibility review started August 29.

Praying for the best, expecting for the worst.

Reactions: robot83

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
We didn't apply for SOWP because we can't get a police clearance from PH due to COVID. Also, the MBA program is only for 12 months, with 3 months or so being online. I also thought it's more logical not to apply for SOWP as we have 3 kids in tow and the physical study in Canada will just be less than a year. I presented proof of funds enough for a year's tuition and the family's cost of living though. The province is NB so it's not that costly compared to other provinces.

For the kids' TRV's, I keyed in our details (including their age) in the online tool and selected UAE as visa office and it only required TRV's, so we proceeded.

Our eligibility review started August 29.

Praying for the best, expecting for the worst.
Thanks for the update, yes with family it's quite hard but not impossible. All we can do is give a try, rest on luck.

Best of luck. btw, one of the member got AIP with kids which is a really good sign.

Reactions: CPA_3

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
HI

I recieved request for medical for all of us and eligibity review has started on 4th sep
hi...it's a good sign.
whenever IRCC request additional documentation from the applicant is a positive sign towards approval of the application.

ana2233

Aug 13, 2020
Applied SP + OWP for husband, we both received medical requests last week, and I got AIP a few days ago. Before medical, they also requested for additional proof of 'marital relationships'

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Applied SP + OWP for husband, we both received medical requests last week, and I got AIP a few days ago. Before medical, they also requested for additional proof of 'marital relationships'
wow, another good news. Haven’t you attached marriage certificate?

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
i have applied SP + 2 kids SP ( 6 and 2 years) and SOWP. medical passed. biometrics done. me , kids SP all got AIP. additional doc request for SOWP . after that no status