+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENTS JAN/SEPT 2018 INTAKE - GATHER HERE

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone there,

I want to ask you about student visa for language studies for September 2018, please help me on this one - anyone who has experience or any senior member:

One of me friends is willing to study English language in Toronto as she can not speak in English, she is actually French speaking and want to to study in Canada for at least 1 year. She's married and wants to accompany her husband as well. She has been saving some money from work and could pay the tuition fee + enough money for the living. My questions are:

1) Can she apply for a student visa and a dependant visa for her husband? Online or paper based?
2) If possible, what documents should be presented to the visa officier in order to get a smooth pass of visa procedure?
3) As she is student in France, does she need to pass a medical control? What about her husband?
4) If she applies online and gets an approval by the Immigration visa officer, does she need to provide any additional documents to the visa bureau in Paris?
5) If she needs additional money for her dependant, could she ask that money from her father-in-law? In this case what documents should be presented to the visa officer?
6) If her husband is still in France without legal paper or his request of extension of the French visa got refused, what should her husband could or might present as a legal paper to the Canadian visa officer? Or should he leave France to his motherland and then apply for a visa?
7) What do you guys/girls think of getting a student visa for English language studies in general? Any chance does it exist?

Really appreciate it if you could respond to these questions and if you find any useful links, please send me so that I can review and explain all this to my friend.

Thank you for your time and consideration! All the best to you all! :):):)