+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
I just got my passport request, god the wait was so frustrating and now I’m literally crying, guys I swear no matter how long, we are all gonna get it cuz of the hard work and waiting we had done, it’ll come and I’ll pray for u all to get it soon
My timeline is:
Application done: 10th July
Biometrics done: 15th July
Medical approved: 29th July
Biometric corresponding letter: 7th August
Passport request: 30th August 2:10 am IST
This forum gave me hope all this time and thank you so much
SDS?

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
You know what i and my another 2 friends applied on same day ourtime line was same one of them his medical got updated on 20th n he got his visa on 28th mine got updated on 21st n i got 30th n other one whose medical got updated on 22nd,received ppr just now at 12:42 am . Just assumption idk if its real thou!
20th of July or 20th of August?

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
My classes are from 3rd sept and I’ve been given a weeks extention but I’ve not got my decision yet. I reapplied on 31st July. I really don’t know what to do!

Aug 27, 2019
My classes are from 3rd sept and I’ve been given a weeks extention but I’ve not got my decision yet. I reapplied on 31st July. I really don’t know what to do!
U just have to wait. Embassy is doing their best . Hope we get our visa soon before 4 September . If u got the extension that's great. So have patience .everyone is in your shoe buddy. Just pray . Fingercrossed.

Meghnam2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
U just have to wait. Embassy is doing their best . Hope we get our visa soon before 4 September . If u got the extension that's great. So have patience .everyone is in your shoe buddy. Just pray . Fingercrossed.
Mine also starting from 3 sept and no decision yet neither got a reply from the college for the extension dont know what to do

Sukhverma

Aug 30, 2019
Actually i received student Acknowledgement letter . What is exactly meaning of it . Nd after that in how many days we can get our decision