+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Kamal@90318

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Guys Finally Visa Approved !!!!!!

Reapplied on 27 July
15 august Medical Updated....nothng after that till 27 August...

finally Visa approved on 28 August 11: 50 pm
passport submittied on 29 At delhi vfs
passport collection request 30 at 5 pm

i will collect my passport on 3 september
Congratulations,
Why you will not collect tomorrow?

VRC

Aug 21, 2019
Guys Finally Visa Approved !!!!!!

Reapplied on 27 July
15 august Medical Updated....nothng after that till 27 August...

finally Visa approved on 28 August 11: 50 pm
passport submittied on 29 At delhi vfs
passport collection request 30 at 5 pm

i will collect my passport on 3 september
Congratulations.... finally happy for you

Reactions: rockyevarocky

SDSstudent

Aug 26, 2019
Got refusal 2nd time today.
However am not going to stop here.
Planning to request for CAIPS notes and defer my intake for January 2020 intake.

God bless you all and God speed......
Can you please share your timeline? Thanks and Good luck!

pp_rico

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone from Mexico to CDI College Montreal?

Applied July 26thv non SDS
Bio July 29th (updated same day)
Gosth update August 20th (elegibility review starts then)
No medical required
Bg and final decision in process

No news since that…

KathyIsaac

Aug 30, 2019
I finally got my Visa after 72 days!

My first application was refused in May and I reapplied in June.

I reapplied on the 19th of June. My medical was passed on the 5th of July. Review of eligibility started on the 19th of August and my passport request came on the 29th, 11.30 PM IST.

The reason for refusal in May was because of a weak sop/covering letter so while reapplying, I mentioned that I had family and financial ties to my home country.

I did submit two web forums insisting that my college was unwilling to give me an extension to join and, I think, it did help in fast tracking my case. I also wrote to the Bangalore embassy.

Thanks to everyone who updated their status on this forum as it helped me and my family remain patient. I hope that everyone gets their Visa soon!

akkymak

Nov 2, 2018
I finally got my Visa after 72 days!

My first application was refused in May and I reapplied in June.

I reapplied on the 19th of June. My medical was passed on the 5th of July. Review of eligibility started on the 19th of August and my passport request came on the 29th, 11.30 PM IST.

The reason for refusal in May was because of a weak sop/covering letter so while reapplying, I mentioned that I had family and financial ties to my home country.

I did submit two web forums insisting that my college was unwilling to give me an extension to join and, I think, it did help in fast tracking my case. I also wrote to the Bangalore embassy.

Thanks to everyone who updated their status on this forum as it helped me and my family remain patient. I hope that everyone gets their Visa soon!

Congrats

can u plz let me know what we have to write in web form

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
As mentioned in this forum that Bangalore VO is fast, I mailed to them with query to find out my Visa status and Visa office that is either it's somewhere in Canada or in India, as I have not received my Bio correspondence letter. So, today they replied in 2 working days mentioning my visa office as Delhi High commission and helped to forward my query to them. So, guys Bangalore office is really fast in case, u r in dilemma of knowing your visa processing office. E-mail them and ask about your application status.

Reactions: akkymak

Asmitaasrani

Aug 28, 2019
As mentioned in this forum that Bangalore VO is fast, I mailed to them with query to find out my Visa status and Visa office that is either it's somewhere in Canada or in India, as I have not received my Bio correspondence letter. So, today they replied in 2 working days mentioning my visa office as Delhi High commission and helped to forward my query to them. So, guys Bangalore office is really fast in case, u r in dilemma of knowing your visa processing office. E-mail them and ask about your application status.
They said the same to me today