students after medical waiting for visa . plx share ur profile

hassanmalik

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nationality: pakistani
AS A MANGER, job experience since November 2010 up to now
diploma in strategic management from uk(august 2009 t0 august 2010)
b.a 2years 64.62% (2007to2009)
12th 69.45% (2005to2007)
10th 65.17% (2003to2005)
ielts L5.5,R5.5,W6,S6.5=6BANNDS OVERALL
personal bank loan letter worth 8 milloin

i got accepted in university of regina in BBA, ist i asked them for mba, they said m not eligible for it, instead uni offered me to get enroll in bba, so i did as the uni said.
with the admission package, university of regina has offered me $500 scholarship for ist semester and also has given me intentional president award..

in sha ALLah this week, i will submit my case for September 2013 intake

plz brother look at my profile and tell me,
how many chance do i have of getting visa ?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
you will definitely get a refusal and I can bet on that. Because the main reason behind what I am saying is that you already hold a bachelor 2 years degree and then One year diploma after the bachelor degree and now u want to go to canada for another 4 years bachelor degree. Would this make any sense to visa officer? come on man just think what are you doing? This shows to the visa officer that you are merely interested to reach Canada that's it.
I know every thing is done with the agreement of Allah but Allah has given u eyes and brain. Do don't spoil your money.
I have 2 suggestions for you.
1: go for a pg diploma (visa chances are low from Pakistan)
2: Just do an MA/ MSc course from Pakistan with good grades and then apply for higher studies to Canada. This will definitely boost up your visa chances.

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
110% refusal on this case !!! UK give student visa at any level but canada is very keen on this ... canada wont issue any visa who already study in english country like you already did your program in UK and canada ask why dont you continue in UK again !!!!

advance sorry for your visa refuse !!!

try UK again !!!

hassanmalik

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alwaysoptimistic said:
you will definitely get a refusal and I can bet on that. Because the main reason behind what I am saying is that you already hold a bachelor 2 years degree and then One year diploma after the bachelor degree and now u want to go to canada for another 4 years bachelor degree. Would this make any sense to visa officer? come on man just think what are you doing? This shows to the visa officer that you are merely interested to reach Canada that's it.
I know every thing is done with the agreement of Allah but Allah has given u eyes and brain. Do don't spoil your money.
2: Just do an MA/ MSc course from Pakistan with good grades and then apply for higher studies to Canada. This will definitely boost up your visa chances.
hmmm

but as we all kno in order to get into master degree in Canada atleast u need to hv 4 years graduation , which i dont have
this is wat my agent explained me..
wat if i go with strong SOP?///

address all these issues ?
what do u think ?

hassanmalik

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KEM said:
110% refusal on this case !!! UK give student visa at any level but canada is very keen on this ... canada wont issue any visa who already study in english country like you already did your program in UK and canada ask why dont you continue in UK again !!!!

advance sorry for your visa refuse !!!

try UK again !!!

i think u might b right but ...

wat if a uk national want to go for studying in Canada, they wont let him in ,,, just bcoz he is from an english speaking contry

uk is in need of money just throwing visa to every 1

i kno a person who s above 40 and he got student visa!!!!! n qualification is just matriculation

while in Canada its totally a diff scene

Reactions: dreamy2536

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alwaysoptimistic said:

Agreed.
But u know 2 yrs ago my cousin who completed his masters and then applied for bachelors n he got visa..
Now the time has changed i guess and the policies are different.

HeadShot87

Apr 8, 2013
I think visa chances is low but you can't say that 100% you will not get visa.There are cases in which people got visa and it is not two years back.See this three month old thread.

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-canadian-visa-for-college-after-graduation-t126817.0.html

over9000

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now that kinda scenario is pretty rare... especially in Pakistan.