+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

Chukwumah01

Sep 13, 2017
Good day everyone, I'm chukwumah from Nigeria, I'm very much interested in studying a 1 year post graduate certificate in Canada. Please 1. Is it possible to go with my family, I'm married with two kids. 2. Can my family come for visiting during my studies. 3. What is required of me for the students visa? 4. If my family comes for visiting and my wife decide to study, does she need to come back to Nigeria or not. Please put me through.
Thanks very much

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Good day everyone, I'm chukwumah from Nigeria, I'm very much interested in studying a 1 year post graduate certificate in Canada.
The certificate has to be relevant to your previous study and you need to write a strong statement of purpose to convince the Visa officer that you are bona fide student.

1. Is it possible to go with my family, I'm married with two kids.
Never do that, you will get rejected immediately , if you leave your family behind , that would a strong home country tie (make sure you mention this in your SOP).

2. Can my family come for visiting during my studies
Chances are low , but you can try , they need to provide strong home country tie such as paid tuition fees in home country , property etc...

What is required of me for the students visa?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how.asp

. If my family comes for visiting and my wife decide to study, does she need to come back to Nigeria or not.
She needs to apply from outside Canada.

Chukwumah01

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks very much. In my university I read B.SC Science laboratory technology. I have training Certificate in comptia A+ and MCITP. I also have NEBOSH and Quality management system ISO 9001:2015. I'm working in the estate department as a relief personnel (technical support in facilities maintenance). Now the course I want to go for in Canada is; post graduate certificate in Information Technology Data Analysis and operations.

1. Will they accept me on this.

2. Secondly, I learned that I can apply for visa for my family thought not going with them but to make it easy for them to visit me when I am already in Canada for my studies. Hope this is possible!