Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Nomination.....
12-03-2013
@Gujranwala.chandigarh

i have filed it on 2nd dec.. n now recieved a letter for an interview...

@yolie
yep yolie if u have any gap btwn ur studies they do check ur work exp in ur particular field... when u applied?? u have any gap??

Gujranwala.chandigarh

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 3
IELTS Request
8 BANDS , TOEFL 90
Med's Request
BEFOREHAND
Med's Done....
BEFOREHAND
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
ALREADY SUBMITTED
VISA ISSUED...
January 11
LANDED..........
January 13
henas

OWW i C . .Good luck PAL !

vikcanada

Jan 16, 2011
@henas @yolie @vizag_canada ..... I have completed my bachelor in commerce and having 3 years of experience in the finance & marketing field. now I got the admission in Diploma Business Management in Humber for may intake. what do you think on this ? will my experience work? will this course make any difference to visa rejection? and I am also going to apply under general category so what documents do i need to submit as I have applied of my own so.

Please guide. :)

Thanks.

Ravneet1234

Jul 26, 2012
Hello sir
I am ravneet,i have done b,tech in electronics and communication engg and pass out in 2008 with 66%..then for 1 year i remained free and after that work exp of almost 3 years..prior to b,tech i did DIPLOMA in electronics and communication engg with 69% and prior to that Certificate course in Maintainance of Electrical Equiptments with 69% and 10th with 69%..i have scored 7 bands in IELTS.I have also taken bank loan of 14 lakhs.I had got admission in ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (FAST TRACK)Today i got my visa rejected saying that
1–proposed programm is not logical progression of studies
2–The socio economic conditions in india.
3–purpose of visit
4–you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada at the end of your stay..
I am not able to understand the meaning of first 2 point
plz help and suggest what to do??
Now i want to re apply under general category with a different course. How much funds do i need to show under general category. Now I have also changed my course to project management. But is there any problem that visa officer will think that I have changed my course from technical to management,

Thanks & Regards

Ravneet Sodhi