+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected

Jun 6, 2017
Ahmedabad
I've applied for student visa at Ahmedabad vfs on 28th September, 2017. I've just got mail from cic that my passport has been dispatched but Final decision coloum is still empty at gckey.

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable

Final Decision: *empty*

What does this mean? Please Help!

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
I've applied for student visa at Ahmedabad vfs on 28th September, 2017. I've just got mail from cic that my passport has been dispatched but Final decision coloum is still empty at gckey.

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

You will be getting your passport without visa stamp on it along with rejection letter.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

unfortunately, this is a rejection. Dont be disappointed. You will plenty of opportunities to improve and reapply. Dont rush for Jan intake now because by now, they already have lot of applications and will focus on those. Defer to May intake. Apply for CAIPS notes as soon as possible to know the detailed reason. Once, you have the notes, then prepare a strong letter of explanation. Use this format https://caipsgcms.com/download

SimarS

Sep 23, 2017
unfortunately, this is a rejection. Dont be disappointed. You will plenty of opportunities to improve and reapply. Dont rush for Jan intake now because by now, they already have lot of applications and will focus on those. Defer to May intake. Apply for CAIPS notes as soon as possible to know the detailed reason. Once, you have the notes, then prepare a strong letter of explanation. Use this format https://caipsgcms.com/download
hey help needed, yesterday at around 8 pm i got a mail there is a new message for you in gc key account that was refused but till now my passport has not been dispatched. i called my agent they are sayng that they dont believe on that if there is a rejction they got the mail from embesy regarding that and same for the approval. Now m stuck what to do please help?

THANKS

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
If your online acct indicates rejection then it is a rejection. Agents have to accept it and start working on reapplying.

hey help needed, yesterday at around 8 pm i got a mail there is a new message for you in gc key account that was refused but till now my passport has not been dispatched. i called my agent they are sayng that they dont believe on that if there is a rejction they got the mail from embesy regarding that and same for the approval. Now m stuck what to do please help?

THANKS

Jan 10, 2018
Same thing happened with me ..but still waiting for refusal letter and passport ..
I had applied on 1st Dec till date no response