+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected - HELP NEEDED

reenalalit

Apr 1, 2015
Hi,

I had applied for winter session 2019. Got my offer letter from one of the reputed college "Douglas college", Associate of Science.
I had scored 82% in 12th and IELTS score of 7.5.
Paid fee for a year and also deposited money for 1 year stay in Nova scotia bank account.
Today i got the decision on my application as Refused, Stating they are not convinced i will leave canada after my stay.
I'm in a state of shock. I don't know why they rejected my visa.
Please help, what can i do further. Can i reapply with a strong cover letter to convince them I'll return to my home country after my study is complete. My father is no more and I live with my mother and brother.

Kindly help in finding a solution to this issue.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Hi,

I had applied for winter session 2019. Got my offer letter from one of the reputed college "Douglas college", Associate of Science.
I had scored 82% in 12th and IELTS score of 7.5.
Paid fee for a year and also deposited money for 1 year stay in Nova scotia bank account.
Today i got the decision on my application as Refused, Stating they are not convinced i will leave canada after my stay.
I'm in a state of shock. I don't know why they rejected my visa.
Please help, what can i do further. Can i reapply with a strong cover letter to convince them I'll return to my home country after my study is complete. My father is no more and I live with my mother and brother.

Kindly help in finding a solution to this issue.
What is the exact program name that you had applied for and what is the duration of that program?

Your previous application sounds reasonable, probably, you might have needed a little extra scrutinizing of application before submission. Every application is unique and cannot be generalized. Mostly, everyone is gonna tell you to obtain GCMS or CAIPS notes. You need to evaluate how much time you have in your hand to order those notes and reapply.

reenalalit

Apr 1, 2015
What is the exact program name that you had applied for and what is the duration of that program?

Your previous application sounds reasonable, probably, you might have needed a little extra scrutinizing of application before submission. Every application is unique and cannot be generalized. Mostly, everyone is gonna tell you to obtain GCMS or CAIPS notes. You need to evaluate how much time you have in your hand to order those notes and reapply.
Hi,

My program starts in January 2019 and ends in December 2020 so total 2 year program.
How do we obtain GCMS notes?
I still have 4 months before the program starts,

Regards