+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa rejected by Canadian high commission, New delhi

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
My student visa for Canada at Vancouver film school was rejected in reason of

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada, because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification, previous studies,employment, level of establishment."

As I my proposed study is 3D animation at Canada, Actually I showed BE as my major previous studies. I think VO rejected me in bases of this engineering previous studies and VO didn't see my Animation course certificate properly, And also I didn't submitted my work experience certificate.

Again As people advised me to send reconsideration letter to VO, new Delhi. I email n faxed reconsideration letter with all supporting document attached to show Animation was also my major studies and profession.

Guys I send letter to VO on 27th apirl 2011, when will i get actual conformation from them.? whether this reconsideration letter would help me ?, as my classes starts on june 20th 2011, the process should get hurry....

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Well you only have yourself to blame you should have highlighted your animation major and enclosed your work experience letter.

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
ya ur correct its my mistake....but at the time of applying there was no one to help me.....Ok leave!!! past is past...wat will be my status now???

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Majith87 said:
ya ur correct its my mistake....but at the time of applying there was no one to help me.....Ok leave!!! past is past...wat will be my status now???
Hi Majith,

I don't believe anything will happen on your email/fax. If you will check this or other forums, you will see many thread in which people never got any response of their emails or fax to the CHC, New Delhi.

I'd suggest not to loose heart, and resubmit your application with all the proper documents along with a strong SOP letter. You might still get the visa for Sep 2011.

Of course, you have to pay the visa fees again but this is the only method that might be useful for your case.

Thanks,
GS

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
ok thanks for advice.....while resubmitting new application is it....needed to submit all required document according to the checklist r just the main application form n new supporting documents..???

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Stop being picky a fresh app is by the checklist! Dont take short cuts.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Majith87 said:
ok thanks for advice.....while resubmitting new application is it....needed to submit all required document according to the checklist r just the main application form n new supporting documents..???
HI

submit all previous documents plus additional documents ( if any ) and also a new processing fee of CAD 125

If u have applied the first time under SPP now it would be under general category

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
the problem is I have submitted all original document previously......so as to apply again, the problem is i dont hav that document to submit.....is there any other procedure to apply than submitting all document

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Majith,

Embassy never asks to submit original documents, ever. All they need is photocopy of the documents.

Did you submitted original documents in your last attempt?

- GS

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
not all ..... but some like loan sanction letter, bank statement form, my transcript.

Is there any other way to resolve these??

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh dear,

You did made a lot of mistakes. Never-ever submit original documents.

I attended a seminar in New Delhi in which the Visa officers gave a very good presentation on study visa process. I asked this question and they told me not to submit any original document, including the offer letter etc.

By transcript do you mean that you submitted your original mark sheets? Did you really did that?

I'm very sorry but I can't think of any other way except this one.

GS

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Majith87 said:
not all ..... but some like loan sanction letter, bank statement form, my transcript.

Is there any other way to resolve these??
Loan sanction letter can be reissued in few days.

Bank statement can be reissued in few hours.

Transcript.. First FIR in police, and then request for reissue. At the least few weeks (or months).

I still can't believe that you submitted your original BE transcripts! What were you thinking at that time?

-GS

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey guys..
my visa was also rejected under SPP, CHC-ND, r u sending all ur documents for an Appeal or to reconsider ur application or for septembr intake under SPP...

can i Appeal to reconsider my application, they have given one reason for rejection...or shall i apply after one week under spp for sept intake....

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mithun.togari said:
hey guys..
my visa was also rejected under SPP, CHC-ND, r u sending all ur documents for an Appeal or to reconsider ur application or for septembr intake under SPP...

can i Appeal to reconsider my application, they have given one reason for rejection...or shall i apply after one week under spp for sept intake....
Hi Mithun,

As far as I know, you cannot reply under SPP again in the same academic year. In addition, you cannot 'appeal' for a visa processing that has been done.

The only way you can move forward is to resubmit your application with a strong SOP, and with all the relevant documents. Also try to remove the cause of your last rejection through additional documents/condition change otherwise you might face the same challenge again.

GS

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey dude thanks..

u said that i should resubmit my complete application...should i send another complete application to CHC under general or SPP for May or September intake...