+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refusal "I am refusing your application on the following grounds"

nawad

Aug 25, 2019
I Got my Visa refuse 2 times
on the first try i received a rejection

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

and on my second try after a very strong sop and compression of what i will be studding and what i have studied I still got rejected

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I live in Kuwait and i am a fresh from college and at the moment i am working . i have never went out side in Kuwait and India

So my only question know is what is the meaning of every reason given because it does not make seance !

If any one can help me what must i do next?