+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa recjected(PLEASE HELP)

navdeep_mann

Jan 21, 2010
Hi
I am navdeep and i had applied for study permit at CHC Chandigarh.CHC denied me to give study permit and got letter stating that the validation date of the acceptance letter,does not provide sufficient time to process your application.The processing time required to finalize your application,including medical examination,doesn't allow you sufficient time to intimate and plan departure to attend the educational institution before the start date of program that has been detailed in your offer of admission.
And at the end of letter officer writes i realize that this will come as a disappointment to you and regret that the outcome could not be more favorable.should you obtain a new letter of acceptance from a functioning institution in Canada,you are welcome to submit a new application for a study permit with the applicable processing fees.

What should i do now?Should i reapply?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

navdeep_mann said:
Hi
I am navdeep and i had applied for study permit at CHC Chandigarh.CHC denied me to give study permit and got letter stating that the validation date of the acceptance letter,does not provide sufficient time to process your application.The processing time required to finalize your application,including medical examination,doesn't allow you sufficient time to intimate and plan departure to attend the educational institution before the start date of program that has been detailed in your offer of admission.
And at the end of letter officer writes i realize that this will come as a disappointment to you and regret that the outcome could not be more favorable.should you obtain a new letter of acceptance from a functioning institution in Canada,you are welcome to submit a new application for a study permit with the applicable processing fees.

What should i do now?Should i reapply?
CHC told you, get a letter of admission with a date in the future i.e. either the summer or fall semester of 2010.

PMM

Tarry

Star Member
Sep 22, 2008
You can apply whenever you want to so far as you inform the institution when you want to start. I got my admission letter exactly one year b4 the start of the course.
Good Luck!!!

Cheers!!
Tarry

navdeep_mann

Jan 21, 2010
Thanks guys,i want to know that can i apply for study permit in march for september session?i got offer letter and paid fee.Can i apply 6 months before starting term?

Spanxx

Jan 28, 2010
@ poster,

you can defer you addmission with the school to maybe another 6 months to a year and re-apply for the student visa.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
navdeep_mann said:
Thanks guys,i want to know that can i apply for study permit in march for september session?i got offer letter and paid fee.Can i apply 6 months before starting term?
- I would recommend you to apply as soon as possible and whenever you have the new admission offer letter. Also include a copy of the previous application's decision made by that visa officer. This will clearly show them why you are applying again.

I wish you good luck.