+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa processing timeline 2024

kasundas

Apr 3, 2024
Dear All,

I am writing to inquire about the processing timeframe for my visa application, which I submitted on April 18, 2024.
I am planning to attend your university starting on fall semester, September 2nd, 2024.

Understanding that processing times can vary, I would be grateful if you could provide an estimated timeframe for receiving a decision on my application.
I have seen online that processing times can range from 6 to 13 weeks. ( I have only 4 months)

Given my program start date, I am anxious to ensure a timely application process.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Lisan Al Gaib

Apr 10, 2024
Dear All,

I am writing to inquire about the processing timeframe for my visa application, which I submitted on April 18, 2024.
I am planning to attend your university starting on fall semester, September 2nd, 2024.

Understanding that processing times can vary, I would be grateful if you could provide an estimated timeframe for receiving a decision on my application.
I have seen online that processing times can range from 6 to 13 weeks. ( I have only 4 months)

Given my program start date, I am anxious to ensure a timely application process.

Sincerely,
You can use the below tracker to compare your case with others. Slide the column to see how many days it took from submission to PPR.

The current processing time is 13 weeks but you can see that people have been approved anywhere from 40 to 80 days for non-SDS around this time last year.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/study-permit-tracker

prat2001

Apr 16, 2024
Dear All,

Sincerely,
If you require PAL it might take some time, I don't have clear ideas regarding that. But if you are going for Masters, couple of my friends SDS VISA got processed within 22-35 days from the date of biometric update. Also I applied for NON SDS Visa for my masters, it was processed in 7 Days from biometric update.

kasundas

Apr 3, 2024
If you require PAL it might take some time, I don't have clear ideas regarding that. But if you are going for Masters, couple of my friends SDS VISA got processed within 22-35 days from the date of biometric update. Also I applied for NON SDS Visa for my masters, it was processed in 7 Days from biometric update.
I am going for Masters. (So not required PAL), but I am not in SDS category.
Agree. I am asking what is the mimimum days it will take to get the result. (If all documents and biometric done)

prat2001

Apr 16, 2024
I am going for Masters. (So not required PAL), but I am not in SDS category.
Agree. I am asking what is the mimimum days it will take to get the result. (If all documents and biometric done)
Some people are getting approved in 5-6 days and some are in 33-40 days... Completely depends on your profile