+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa - Guide Me Please

ana.white.2018

Oct 20, 2018
hello everyone
how are you
I need step by step and detailed information regarding student visa for Quebec province
also can anyone here guide me if I should go for Quebec Student Visa or any other province will be better?

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
hello everyone
how are you
I need step by step and detailed information regarding student visa for Quebec province
also can anyone here guide me if I should go for Quebec Student Visa or any other province will be better?
You are asking for answers without providing the requisite information regarding your profile and the field that you are interested in how is someone supposed to help or guide you if they have no data.

ana.white.2018

Oct 20, 2018
I have done BS in Computer Science (16 years education) now I want to pursue Masters Degree specially from McGill or Concordia University

I have completed my last degree in 2006.

I have 12 years of Working Experience

My age is 35 Married and 4 Kids

Please let me know what other information is required

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
I have done BS in Computer Science (16 years education) now I want to pursue Masters Degree specially from McGill or Concordia University

I have completed my last degree in 2006.

I have 12 years of Working Experience

My age is 35 Married and 4 Kids

Please let me know what other information is required
With a 12+ years Gap you will require a strong SOP in order to convince the VO to approve you a study permit.
University specific information can be found on their respective websites. You will have to take a decision on the choice of province depending upon the availability of the program ,acceptance from the university , cost of living tuition fees and the availability of funds. I would start by researching the different university that offer the program you are interested in and the cost involved as well as the climatic conditions if they are a factor.
Suggest you visit this website for more info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada.html

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
After you have shortlisted the universities you can either avail a the services of a authorized consultant or you can do the process yourself it is quite simple.