+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
but he said that his profile evaluated in delhi embassay have u got any update today?as per yr point of view how much time take for decision
Oh my bad
Yeah his profile ws under spp
One of my frnd also applied on june 1 and got visa 29 june
Cant say
I hope they will open our files this coming week

palvishal37

Jun 25, 2018
Oh my bad
Yeah his profile ws under spp
One of my frnd also applied on june 1 and got visa 29 june
Cant say
I hope they will open our files this coming week
You being one of the active member on forum, would like to ask you one thing.. have you heard anyone who neither received acknowledgement mail nor able to link his/her file online on gc key ? I did my application on 1st june at delhi vfs.. dont know whereabout of my file.. Thanks in advance.

Lovely786786

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
You being one of the active member on forum, would like to ask you one thing.. have you heard anyone who neither received acknowledgement mail nor able to link his/her file online on gc key ? I did my application on 1st june at delhi vfs.. dont know whereabout of my file.. Thanks in advance.
I am also not able to connect mu file with gc key because of surname .i don’t have surname on my passport. Even i also applied on 1 june

palvishal37

Jun 25, 2018
I am also not able to connect mu file with gc key because of surname .i don’t have surname on my passport. Even i also applied on 1 june
I'm not having surname issue.. It shows file not found.. might be m entering some information wrong but i dont think so..

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Acknowlgdmnt letter is just for letting us know that they recvd our file . It does not have relate with processing file.and yes many people are there who are unable to link their files and also did not receve any mail having app num and uci number. They just track on vfs global. Dont worry this is common. Try to link it again with putting correct dli number.
I am pasting here below some ways and instructions to link gckey account wch could help u.
Instructions:
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

Reactions: rafai

palvishal37

Jun 25, 2018
Acknowlgdmnt letter is just for letting us know that they recvd our file . It does not have relate with processing file.and yes many people are there who are unable to link their files and also did not receve any mail having app num and uci number. They just track on vfs global. Dont worry this is common. Try to link it again with putting correct dli number.
I am pasting here below some ways and instructions to link gckey account wch could help u.
Instructions:
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.
tried tons of time.. still same issue :/ i have an admit from university and they havent clearly mentioned about the program end date..