+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa denial HELP !!

jin rong

Jul 16, 2016
hi, i am 29,from singapore.I just got my student visa application denied on the 15th july.the school that have accepted me commences on the 3rd of October.I am lost as this is the 1st time I have been denied visa even after showing all documents required.

the reasons for rejection are,
-purpose of visit( despite an original letter of acceptance from the school )
- employment prospects in country of residence
- current employment situation ( submitted my contract for a full time job)
- personal assets and financial status ( submitted my dads bank statements,income tax sheet,showing 3x the amount of the shcool fees)

does any one know what I should do to get a better shot before re-applying? As I really want to attend the school.Thanks.

newlife23

Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th October 2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed with God's grace on 7/3/2012
What was the reason given for the visa denial? It all depends on why so as you could re apply

jin rong

Jul 16, 2016
the reasons for rejection are,
-purpose of visit( despite an original letter of acceptance from the school )
- employment prospects in country of residence
- current employment situation ( submitted my contract for a full time job)
- personal assets and financial status ( submitted my dads bank statements,income tax sheet,showing 3x the amount of the shcool fees)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Could be any reason at all maybe as the personal assets and finanace are not in your name could be an issue. Employment propects in home country could reflect the chosen course not being any value add for future employment as could pupose of visit. You didnt share your current qualifications, proposed course or current job role for feedback in those areas just generic reasons for rejection.

jin rong

Jul 16, 2016
hmmm, I submitted the Letter of Acceptance from the school. My highest qualification is a diploma in a similar field. Since my school fees are being paid by my family we have submitted bank statements and income tax papers showing more than triple the amount required to show for. Same papers that the CAQ approved.