+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa changed to visitor visa please help!!!

Dec 25, 2011
surrey bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys

I have a friend who is in great problem,

my this friend named K was one a student visa for 2 years(april 18 2010 to may 31, 2012).He applied for a USA visa and got it.he went to USA and while he was coming back in dec 20111,with one of his friends they were stopped by the canadian immigration officer and questioned their identity.
his friend had taken like 3 4 semesters off and was not studying at that moment and K was studying Esl at that moment. the immigration officer canceled their student visa and changed it to visitor visa wich expire on may 31 2012). they returned home and continued studying for next semter and now when they want to extend their study permit they are having lots of problem. The Canadian immigration are saying that have to apply from usa border when they going to usa border they are saying go to seatlle some officer are saying we want fees reciept

please advice

your opinion

sidhu

Jd5

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

zooniesidhu1509 said:
hi guys

I have a friend who is in great problem,

my this friend named K was one a student visa for 2 years(april 18 2010 to may 31, 2012).He applied for a USA visa and got it.he went to USA and while he was coming back in dec 20111,with one of his friends they were stopped by the canadian immigration officer and questioned their identity.
his friend had taken like 3 4 semesters off and was not studying at that moment and K was studying Esl at that moment. the immigration officer canceled their student visa and changed it to visitor visa wich expire on may 31 2012). they returned home and continued studying for next semter and now when they want to extend their study permit they are having lots of problem. The Canadian immigration are saying that have to apply from usa border when they going to usa border they are saying go to seatlle some officer are saying we want fees reciept

please advice

your opinion

sidhu

Your case is not an exception. All visitor case goes to visa office outside Canada. Apply online at Buffalo visa office.