asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can write details in the mian visa form electronically and print it out. What about Family Composition form aka Supplementary Form? I can not type in any details in it electronically. Guys, how did you fill out them? One is electronically filled or other is handwritten? or Both Handwritten?

I am interested in filling both eletcronically and printing them out?

Any inputs.

H

haroon88

You can use Adobe Acrobat Pro to fill the form just like one uses MS Word. I also used it to fill the form

H

haroon88

In fact I also first filled the form by handwriting but my handwriting is too large for the form!!!! :p

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perhaps i am using some other version of Acrobat....i heard that u could even save your data on these forms by using software like..CUTEPDF... i havent tried it yet...

i will try thesesoftware and see what happens....

Thanks 4 your suggestion.

H

haroon88

Yes you can save the pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Pro. Moreover I was also able to save the Student Visa Application form which is usually not savable in simple Adobe Reader. This is great software!!!!

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i downloaded cutepdf.....i was only able to save data for main visa form....supplementary form is not fillable so i will have to fill it manually with a pen.

i wonder how other applicants have filled this supplementary form?

shahab, bleach......give your inputs.

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asad100101 said:
i downloaded cutepdf.....i was only able to save data for main visa form....supplementary form is not fillable so i will have to fill it manually with a pen.

i wonder how other applicants have filled this supplementary form?

shahab, bleach......give your inputs.
Dude don't make a big deal out of it. Your should write in bold letters and your hand-writing should be legible. Don't complicate things for yourself.