+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approved - VFS Riyadh

festussamuel

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you Lord

am happy for you. please i want to ask if you used an agency to apply your study permit, and if possible can i get the address of the agency.
i will also like you to throw more light on how you handle the issue with HOW TO DEMONSTRATION TIE TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY.

Student Permit Approved!

Date submitted @ VFS Riyadh: 17 July 2017
Date received @ Visa Office-Riyadh : 17 July 2017
Date linked @ CIC account: 19 July 2017
Date approved: 07 August 2017

TIMELINE:

Status (from 19 July 2017-05 August 2017):
Application status: Processing
Review of eligibility:
In progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: Not needed
Review of additional documents: Not needed
Interview: Not needed
Biometrics: Not needed
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: In progress

Status (06 August 2017):

Application status: Processing
Review of eligibility: Reviewing eligibiity
Review of additional documents: Not needed
Final decision: In progress

Status (07 August 2017):
Application status: Final decision has been made. See final decision below.
Review of eligibility: Eligibility has been reviewed. See final decision below.
Review of additional documents: Being reviewed
Final decision: Application approved

Total: 17 July-07 August // 22 days

Good luck to everyone. God bless us all.

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
Hi festussamuel! I did'nt use agency or consultant on my daughter's study permit application. She applied by herself offline/paper based at VFS Global in Riyadh. I guess family ties was demonstrated and VO was convinced that she is a bonafide student who will return back to her home country after her studies. As the only child at a very young age and whose parents won't be with her during her course of studies.Thank you and good luck. :)

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
Reactions: scorpiowsf

festussamuel

Jun 8, 2017
Hi festussamuel! I did'nt use agency or consultant on my daughter's study permit application. She applied by herself offline/paper based at VFS Global in Riyadh. I guess family ties was demonstrated and VO was convinced that she is a bonafide student who will return back to her home country after her studies. As the only child at a very young age and whose parents won't be with her during her course of studies.Thank you and good luck. :)
please i want to ask, your daughter applied for her study permit using the offline/paper based, for the payment for the application and bio metric fees what mean did she used to pay that?

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
please i want to ask, your daughter applied for her study permit using the offline/paper based, for the payment for the application and bio metric fees what mean did she used to pay that?
Hi festussamuel! She paid in cash for the application and service fees at VFS global. No biometrics requirement since she already had it months before she applied for schengen visa. :)

Last edited:

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
I got the refusal and applied for CAIPS notes. In my refusal letter the reason is "You have not satisfied my that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay". I will applied in 10 days again.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I got the refusal and applied for CAIPS notes. In my refusal letter the reason is "You have not satisfied my that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay". I will applied in 10 days again.
So soory to hear that but I wish you all the best for future. Does your program hav january intake? Then you could definitely reapply
After how many weeks did you get refusal?? And the embassy was closed today so when did you get the notification.

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
hi sir. Can you please tell me that you have submitted original transcripts or not. I submitted photocopies as per VFS checklist