+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT AND SPOUSE

rakhi_bd

Jan 25, 2014
Hello brothers and sisters ..
i am from Bangladesh. i am applying for 2 years Masters Program in Canada.i want to take my Husband with me.because it will be too tuf for me to stay alone there and study too.i am applying for student visa,what he should apply with me .he is doing good business in Bangladesh. once he lived 9 years in Italy (with legal documents).the visa and departure/arrival seal on passport shows that in details.is that the bad sign for him when he will apply for visa in Canada?can you tell me what's the proper way to apply for!! and if we apply,how much money we need to show properly ? is there any easy prosecution to solve my problem

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He should apply for open work permit.

You have to have enough funds for tuition + $10 000 a year for living expenses for you + $4000 a year for your husband. At least for one year and then either show tuition + $10 000 a year for living expenses for you + $4000 a year for your husband for the second year or future cash flows from reliable source at home.
For VO his 9 years in Italy means nothing. It was some time ago and he lived there before you married, right?

What other ties you and him have at homeland that could give some guarantee to VO that you have something to go back after graduation? You cannot leave without him but he can leave his business for 2 years ? :-X
It does not seem reasonable for me.

rakhi_bd

Jan 25, 2014
Regina said:
He should apply for open work permit.

You have to have enough funds for tuition + $10 000 a year for living expenses for you + $4000 a year for your husband. At least for one year and then either show tuition + $10 000 a year for living expenses for you + $4000 a year for your husband for the second year or future cash flows from reliable source at home.
For VO his 9 years in Italy means nothing. It was some time ago and he lived there before you married, right?

What other ties you and him have at homeland that could give some guarantee to VO that you have something to go back after graduation? You cannot leave without him but he can leave his business for 2 years ? :-X
It does not seem reasonable for me.

Brother Regina ..

i can pay my my tuition fees 50% of total instantly. after that my husband can show fixed deposit 35 thousand ($CND) that's all he has. my Father also can help me to show 30 thousand ($CND) from himself. that's all we have brother.About Property,my father has one house in Dhaka which has 8 flat in rent now. and my husbands mother has also one house in Dhaka too. they can helps us provide to show all documents. is that enough to submit our self that to face VO?

My husband is doing business with their brothers together. so if he will go with me, it will not react for his future carrier.he will go with me there, that doesn't mean he will return with me after 2 years!! he will make him in movement from Bd to Canada.he just want me to ve a Masters from foreign country, that i can start my future nicely .. i am a lady its really harder for me to go alone there to study and my family will also not allow me to go there alone.

Brother is it really impossible to get his visa with me?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is CANADA.There a lot of women going to the University, a lot of them are international students form your part of world.
However, if you wish to go with your husband (and your family and him insists on it) you can definitely go for that.

Real property of your father means nothing to VO. Has he ever sold any property to pay for your siblings' education? I doubt. So, forget about his property.

Count money what you and your husband have.
If 50% + $35 000 is enough then show it to VO. If it is not enough explain in SOP that you husband has a partner in the business and can leave it for couple of years and also show that business is profitable (provide documents , for ex. financial statements from previous years) and will bring him enough money to cover your expenses to 100%.

If you father can help you with funds he has to transfer those money into account of yours. Or at least , write a letter ( certified) that , when time comes,he is ready to pay for your and your husband's expenses .

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Regina,

Last time i worked was in 2012 then applied as student for Australia, i completed a semester and came down to get married... Then my husband applied as my spuse and got rejected so i had to go back alone but when i reached there i was not mentally there so i came down in middle of 2013 and now want to study bachelor in Canada.

A) I want to apply for a bachelor degree so, can my husband accompany me?

B) What are the required form and it's requirements?

C) My husband had call center job experiences so will he get open work permit after arrival he has no skilled occupation?

D) Should i take a co-op program or the normal program?

E) Can just a linkedin friend of my husband be a part of your visa process? e.g sponsor also a friend of my husband dad.

F) My aunt has a property for which i am nominated after their event of death. Affidavit/Bond/stamp paper where and what use it can make for our visa process/paper work?

Regards,

Bruce

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
A) I want to apply for a bachelor degree so, can my husband accompany me?
yes he has 2 choices one is just visitors visa and second is open work permit

B) What are the required form and it's requirements?
depending on the country ur from u will have to find out the requirements

C) My husband had call center job experiences so will he get open work permit after arrival he has no skilled occupation?
work permit/visitors permit applications r tough and without good profile even tougher unless u have lots of money.

D) Should i take a co-op program or the normal program?
if possible coop would be good

E) Can just a linkedin friend of my husband be a part of your visa process? e.g sponsor also a friend of my husband dad.
what do u mean by part of visa process? not a good idea to have a sponsor who is not ur immediate family(uncles aunts are not good sponsors either). chances of rejection r high

F) My aunt has a property for which i am nominated after their event of death. Affidavit/Bond/stamp paper where and what use it can make for our visa process/paper work?
I believe no use but u can add it to ur application just in case.