+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student and spouse visa togethet

kamal87

Jul 30, 2011
Hiya....
i would really appericiate if anybody coould help me....
i have studied hnd in uk amd then been on work visa for 2 years,couple of months ago i went to india to apply for uk student visa to start my degree plus i got married,when i gt my visa,it waz too late for the university and university did nt accept me...now i do have uk visa bt i am going to india to apply fr canada student visa.....Can anybdy plz tell me if my husband can apply on the same time as dependent of me n what should we do to make the case strong so we both getthe visa on the same tym??????

Thanks
kamal

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
kamal87 said:
Hiya....
i would really appericiate if anybody coould help me....
i have studied hnd in uk amd then been on work visa for 2 years,couple of months ago i went to india to apply for uk student visa to start my degree plus i got married,when i gt my visa,it waz too late for the university and university did nt accept me...now i do have uk visa bt i am going to india to apply fr canada student visa.....Can anybdy plz tell me if my husband can apply on the same time as dependent of me n what should we do to make the case strong so we both getthe visa on the same tym??????

Thanks
kamal
hello kamal
ur from wich city?