Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hello Guys, please see my timeline under my signature.

I am starting this thread for those who are stuck in IP1 whose BGC status says " we are processing your BGC since they passed medicals'

I received my GCMS notes on Oct 24 and it shows that only medicals is passed and criminality in progress. Others are not started.

I saw in notes that they need RCMP fingerprints but I was never requested for it.

I also saw that they did indicate "parked case-missing document- batch sent". Apparently batch sent means they have sent my name for screening with RCMP and if my name comes back, then they would ask me for fingerprints. However, GCMS notes shows they sent batch since Aug 22 but I am yet to get any request about fingerprints...so I have no idea what's going on.

My assignment due date was Oct 18 and clearly they could not finish by that date..

Please share if you have or had a similar experience and let's help one another..

Last edited:

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013

I am starting this thread for those who are stuck in IP1 whose BGC status says " we are processing your BGC since they passed medicals'

I received my GCMS notes on Oct 24 and it shows that only medicals is passed and criminality in progress. Others are not started.

I saw in notes that they need RCMP fingerprints but I was never requested for it.

I also saw that they did indicate "parked case-missing document- batch sent". Apparently batch sent means they have sent my name for screening with RCMP and if my name comes back, then they would ask me for fingerprints. However, GCMS notes shows they sent batch since Aug 22 but I am yet to get any request about fingerprints...so I have no idea what's going on.

My assignment due date was Oct 18 and clearly they could not finish by that date..

Please share if you have or had a similar experience and let's help one another..

Hi, my status has been changed to 'processing BGC' on the day of medical passed. Next day I got a additional document request letter to perform RCMP Criminal Check using fingerprint. I submitted that report on 24th October and now waiting. Only change I can see right now, is in document section it says 'under review'.

Reactions: Tomi2

remembamyname

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, my status has been changed to 'processing BGC' on the day of medical passed. Next day I got a additional document request letter to perform RCMP Criminal Check using fingerprint. I submitted that report on 24th October and now waiting. Only change I can see right now, is in document section it says 'under review'.
I have a group on whatsapp with similar problem. If you send send me a message so i could add you

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

Update Guys:

CIC eventually requested for RCMP check on Oct 30
I submitted it Nov 1
My RCMP was verified and my file was approved Nov 2

Reactions: tushya

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Update Guys:

CIC eventually requested for RCMP check on Oct 30
I submitted it Nov 1
My RCMP was verified and my file was approved Nov 2
Hey Tomi. When did you get your background check changed to "we are processing your background check" ?