+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

strong proof of relationship for wife sponsership

sameer002

Mar 7, 2010
I am going to india for wedding.please help me with strong proof of relationship require by immigration canada.so i can waive my future wife interview for immigration to canada.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
sameer002 said:
I am going to india for wedding.please help me with strong proof of relationship require by immigration canada.so i can waive my future wife interview for immigration to canada.
Just make sure that you get a lot of pictures of the ceremony with family members and then after the wedding with your wife and others...not much else you can do really but just have enough of those proofs and then when you come back any chat logs/phone records you have for contacting your wife. It's hard to say whether the interview will be waived but just get as much proof that your relationship is genuine.

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Read OP2 sections 5.26, 5.30, and 5.35.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

simple_gal

Apr 16, 2010
If you want the sponsorship to go through fast as possible and without an interview then u should:

1. Print out all the sponsorship forms which can be found on the canadian immigration website or u can call the cic and ask then to send u the forms which are free of cost

2. Read the forms properly and after ur married tell ur spouse to fill out the forms and sign them so u can take them back with u and send it to the cic in mississauga ASAP since the sponsorhsip process takes anywhere from 3 - 8 months and can be even longer if the CHC in New delhi finds any problems with ur forms

3. Make sure if ur in contact with ur finace currently then u save all ur e-mails, phone records or cards or e-cards exchanged between the two of u before marriage and add them as proof with the application

4. The more evidence u have of ur relationship before marriage and after marriage the faster ur case will be passed

5. Take many pics before marriage when u first see ur fiance in India because in the forms they ask for before wedding pics, marriage pics and after marriage pics

6. Make sure u have pics with u and your spouse in them with her family and extended family and also pics with ur family and ur extended family

7. U need to have a large wedding if u have a small wedding your spouse will be called for an interview, u must have lots of realtives at your wedding, cousins, aunts, uncles from both sides, take pics of all pre wedding rituals, mehandi, haldi, sangeet, engagement etc. In your wedding pics u must include all pics that show the proper rituals according to whatever faith u and your spouse belong to, such as if ur hindu then putting the mangal sutra, sandoor, ferras etc.

8. Your wedding has to be legally registered in India and u need pics of two witnesses and their signatures when registering the marriage and u need to go through a lawyer to register it properly and this should take about 3-4 days

9. Make sure u go on a honeymoon right away because u will need to include your honeymoon pics and make sure u and ur wife are both in all your pics

10. When u fill out the forms make sure u write in great detail whatever questions they ask u such as how u met etc give long detailed answers to the sponsorship questionnaire part

11. After returning to Canada pay all the all fees together such as the sponsorship fee and landing fees which will be about $1, 040.

12. After sending in your completed forms to Mississuaga keep in regular contact with ur spouse through e-mails and phone and keep records of this so that if they do call ur spouse for an interview she has proof that your relationship is continuing

Hope this helps!

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sameer002 said:
please reply me with proof of relationship evidence checklist.
Did you read the link I posted above. That is the checklist the visa officers use when assessing your case.

AlanWales

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Wales
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-09
File Transfer...
04-08-09
Med's Done....
15-06-09
Interview........
Not required.
Passport Req..
12-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-09
LANDED..........
09-01-10
We didn't send in all our emails and chat logs, we just sent in examples going over the years.
We didn't have a big wedding, we held it in my wife's mother's house
We didn't have loads of family at the wedding, there were seven people there in total and two of them were the bride and groom.

We didn't have to have an interview.

simple_gal

Apr 16, 2010
Not everyone has an interview but you could have.

Also culture of India and London is different thus having a small wedding in India is a red flag.

AlanWales said:
We didn't send in all our emails and chat logs, we just sent in examples going over the years.
We didn't have a big wedding, we held it in my wife's mother's house
We didn't have loads of family at the wedding, there were seven people there in total and two of them were the bride and groom.

We didn't have to have an interview.

javcil

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/01/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2010
File Transfer...
04/02/2010
Med's Done....
11/12/2009
Interview........
21/04/2010
Passport Req..
21/04/2010
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2010
LANDED..........
16/07/2010
I sent in what I thought was ample proof of relationship, and we are still going to interview (next Wednesday!!). I'm pretty sure, some countries interview more than others, especially Asian and other non-visa exempt countries. Also, I believe many interviews are 'formality only', while others are truly 'questioning the relationship'. IMHO, you can never be sure you won't have an interview, but if you send in the best application you can, there will be less for the IO to question you about if you DO have to go.