+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

sdesh005

Star Member
Feb 20, 2009
indium-sulfide-2 said:
My dear fellow applicants,

Take a look at the timeline ! Alberta lost my belief. They changed it from 3 months to 5 months, to 8 months, and then maybe to 80 months. Has anybody applied for the PCC after file number? You lose! They wont be valid by then.

Better find another road. Alberta is almost a dead end! What else will they change in the future? they changed the requirement for H1-B visa, from applying before expiring date, maintaining till nominated, and then maybe to I want you having a US green card. Anyway, it is hard to anticipate what will not be changed. They are always changing the policy whenever they feel its to their advantage. They eat their own words whithout blinking their eyes. What you know it is for sure regarding to alberta US-visa immigration policy? How do we people follow?

Congratulations to Felix, who is so wise to find a way to England.
Let us pool our knowledge and share the information to immigrate to other countries, such as Australian, New zealand, England.
Do not put your fate and that of your dear family into the hands of dishonorable persons. Work now!
Buddy -- Why copy/paste the same post from another thread? Just give them a link to your other post, will save time/effort/storage! :p

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
indium-sulfide-2 said:
My dear fellow applicants,

Take a look at the timeline ! Alberta lost my belief. They changed it from 3 months to 5 months, to 8 months, and then maybe to 80 months. Has anybody applied for the PCC after file number? You lose! They wont be valid by then.

Better find another road. Alberta is almost a dead end! What else will they change in the future? they changed the requirement for H1-B visa, from applying before expiring date, maintaining till nominated, and then maybe to I want you having a US green card. Anyway, it is hard to anticipate what will not be changed. They are always changing the policy whenever they feel its to their advantage. They eat their own words whithout blinking their eyes. What you know it is for sure regarding to alberta US-visa immigration policy? How do we people follow?

Congratulations to Felix, who is so wise to find a way to England.
Let us pool our knowledge and share the information to immigrate to other countries, such as Australian, New zealand, England.
Do not put your fate and that of your dear family into the hands of dishonorable persons. Work now!
in this economy, be thankful that the program is still alive! it seems like the program has halted, but the reason behind it is the state of economy! as leon pointed out - many of his friends are laid-off. unemployment has reached record numbers in canada. why would they invite more people? plus, this program was started when crude oil was at record highs.
in the us, even getting h1 extensions or transfers has become extremely difficult. do you even want to start comparing the time lines for us and canadian pr?
the requirements of h1 validity was forced due to all the knuckle-heads who kept bombarding ainp with this question, and many more. if everyone had quietly sent their applications, and waited for any additional questions/supporting documents, it would have been drastically different. all the extra scrutiny takes more of their time, lengthening the process!
those who acted in a timely manner are better off in the process. i know you are frustrated as most of us due to these unfortunate conditions, but they are hardly "dishonorable". they have been extremely responsive and prompt as far as my experience goes.
just my 2 cents.

RDRDX

Dec 5, 2008
Hi seljem ,
Did you notarized each photo copy ?
Actually I went to Bank Of America and they just asked me to list the documents I want to get notarized and then they notarized that single piece of Form.

Will this work? Or I need to get notarized all the photo copies which are like 25+ copies.

please advise.

thanks.
R

seljem said:
Even i tried with few BOA branches in New Jersey and they said no for notarization and also Chase. But i got notarized in another BOA branch.

Otherwise fedex Kinkos will do the same for charging.. or USPS

NB15

Apr 20, 2009
I filed on Feb 20, got an email today (April 20) saying that they are missing pg 6 of the ANP009 form. I mailed them today, do any of you have exp. as to how long it takes to get a file number once u submitt ur missing documents?

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NB15 said:
I filed on Feb 20, got an email today (April 20) saying that they are missing pg 6 of the ANP009 form. I mailed them today, do any of you have exp. as to how long it takes to get a file number once u submitt ur missing documents?
There is a guy who had same experience....... do some search you should find it........ its nothing wrong, i think this wont delay your process. People applied under old process(Pre assessment) got there file numbers between two to three months after applying. But for the people who applied under new process(ie after 01/01/2009) are still waiting for file numbers.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
venks80 said:
rascojenkins said:
AlbertaNominee said:
rascojenkins said:
Well I hope Mr, AlbertaNominee, Citizen and Governor is reading.
No RascoJenkins:

Stop guess. AlbertaXXXX is still writing
We know you are the same person changing IDs and misleading people.You probably have a lot of time in your hands. All you need to do is stop and work towards your goal of being nominated. If you have any questions people on this forum are more than happy to help. If you see a question that you know the TRUE answer you are more than welcome to answer. What most people on this forum and MYSELF are trying to tell you is that we are trying to do something serious with our lives so you need to stop Misleading people with YOUR LIES.

Hi Guys,
Dont think AINP Processing times is 5 months, now its 8 months or it may go to one year also for just AINP Nomination.
just click on the below link.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

So most of the guys they will laid off or Not in H1B status , this is the way AINP will restrict nominations.

VENKS
If the pre assessment was done as per the old process, then the nomination decision should be done in 4 months from the day the application was received at AINP.

For those who applied under the new process, they might take 4 months to do the pre assessment and then might take another 4 months to approve the nomination

This my understanding based on the published dates, nothing has been confirmed with AINP.

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Hi All,

Good News...

Got the file number today. I happenned to mail them the change of address, immediately they have sent the file number to me.

But it is weird it is going to take another 8 months for taking the decision. Please advise.

Date Applied under new process: Jan 26th 2009
Date Received: Jan 28th 2009

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of your AINP application on March 9, 2009. A decision on your application may be made in approximately 8 months. Please note, however, that processing times vary depending on the volume of applications received.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

Thanks,
Ganesh

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Because of my family emergency, I have to leave U.S.

Since I have got the file number, Is it OK to leave the country and processes from india

babuganesh2000 said:
Hi All,

Good News...

Got the file number today. I happenned to mail them the change of address, immediately they have sent the file number to me.

But it is weird it is going to take another 8 months for taking the decision. Please advise.

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of your AINP application on March 9, 2009. A decision on your application may be made in approximately 8 months. Please note, however, that processing times vary depending on the volume of applications received.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

Thanks,
Ganesh

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
as it specifies tht they have received your application on march 9th, which comes under new process i.e u need to be on valid h1b status till you get nominated.... i think its better u process it from US only... i am jus guessin...

babuganesh2000 said:

Since I have got the file number, Is it OK to leave the country and processes from india

babuganesh2000 said:
Hi All,

Good News...

Thanks,
Ganesh

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
What is your file number?

babuganesh2000 said:
Hi All,

Good News...

Thanks,
Ganesh

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Let me call them...and keep every one posted.

iAlberta said:
as it specifies tht they have received your application on march 9th, which comes under new process i.e u need to be on valid h1b status till you get nominated.... i think its better u process it from US only... i am jus guessin...

babuganesh2000 said:

babuganesh2000 said:
Hi All,

Good News...

Thanks,
Ganesh

avaid

Apr 20, 2009
I am also moving . Can you please tell me what exact information you provided (besides your new address) to change the location ? I just want to make sure that the information is being changed for my application only...