17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
divagirl said:
Alberta1978, myself and yet another person have sent around Jan 15th and have not rcvd any communication as yet. So I guess that our applications were fine (keeping our fingers crossed still).

Mods777 said:
Thanks for the update :S its strange I applied in the second week of January under new process and still didn't recieve anything. Is there anybody who applied in Jan and recieved either a file # or confirmation.

Thanks

email2kale said:
Mods777 said:
Hi,

Dont see any new updates on this forum since past 2 days, does it means Alberta is slowing down the application processing? Please update your status if you have any new updates.

Thanks
Mods77: I got an email yesterday from AINP requesting to furnish additional documents. I sent my application on Feb 05 2009 under NEW process. Also there is another guy in this forum who also got the same query(he also applied under NEW process).

Hope you should also be receiving a confirmation very soon if applied during 1st week of Feb 2009.

Good Luck.
I guess you will get response by next week maximum atleast since it is initial 2 months for YES or NO decision and you guys are almost done with this time frame. Good Luck and keep us posted...

freeradical17

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
email2kale said:
Mods777 said:
Hi,

Dont see any new updates on this forum since past 2 days, does it means Alberta is slowing down the application processing? Please update your status if you have any new updates.

Thanks
Mods77: I got an email yesterday from AINP requesting to furnish additional documents. I sent my application on Feb 05 2009 under NEW process. Also there is another guy in this forum who also got the same query(he also applied under NEW process).

Hope you should also be receiving a confirmation very soon if applied during 1st week of Feb 2009.

Good Luck.
Mods77,
whats the query regarding?

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
freeradical17 said:
email2kale said:
Mods777 said:
Hi,

Thanks

Good Luck.
Mods77,
whats the query regarding?
email2kale said:
Hi Guys,

Just FYI...

Today I received an email from AINP and have requested for a document which lists current job title and the main duties. The letter goes like this:

"We do have your work reference letters and job offer letter; however, we need a document which lists your current job title and the main duties (job description). If you have the USCIS petition letter job description which your employer used to supplement your H1B application, you can send us a scanned copy of that document.

We find the petition letter your employer used to supplement your H1B application, provides us with the most detailed description of your job and qualifications. We only require a copy of this letter; your employer should have already provided you with a copy of it for your records."

And they wanted me to reply back by 31st March 2009.

Guys, could you please tell me what "USCIS petition letter" mean here? All I got after H1 transfer from current employer was I-797 form in original. Kindly advise..

I sent my application to ALBERTA under NEW process on 5th Feb 2009 and got reply today.

Kale

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Can any one tell me ,How big is the envelope in which they send the nomination letter or if they send any bunch of documents? My mailbox is pretty small and I have just started the mail forwarding.

C

cchabert

engg said:
Can any one tell me ,How big is the envelope in which they send the nomination letter or if they send any bunch of documents? My mailbox is pretty small and I have just started the mail forwarding.
8 x 11

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Is this the size of envelope?How many papers does it have ??

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I am not being asked any documents, I was just checking if somebody who applied in Jan 09 under the new process recieved any updates from them.

Cheers

ron77 said:
mods,

what documents they ask you for ?

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Reagardin NJ PCC

I download PDF given by "" npnotesin "" http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B28SWZ1F

In that it is mentioned below documents required for NJ PCC
1 covering letter
2 fingerprint card

i got link in forum about NJ PCC http://www.njsp.org/about/serv_chrc.html#icbc

i download the pdf but i could not see the

covering letter and fingerprint card

can some one help me in getting the application for NJ PCC

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Hi All,

I have applied on Jan 26th under the new process. I haven't heard anything from AINP.

Now I have to change my apartment. Should I call AINP and update my new Address ?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ganesh

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
babuganesh2000 said:
Hi All,

I have applied on Jan 26th under the new process. I haven't heard anything from AINP.

Now I have to change my apartment. Should I call AINP and update my new Address ?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ganesh
Yes call them and update your address. I did the same by then they had sent the Nomination to my old address.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
babuganesh2000 said:
Hi All,

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ganesh
Ganesh,

First communication would be from an email. So, I would say wait till you get an email to update your new address so that this change would make them easy to update your case.

Thanks
Kale.

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
hi all,

I applied on 21st jan under old process of pre-assessment and hve not received any file number as yet. im keeping my fingers crossed.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Hope you should receive in this week.
aayaz said:
hi all,

I applied on 21st jan under old process of pre-assessment and hve not received any file number as yet. im keeping my fingers crossed.