+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

chow

Sep 23, 2008
engg said:
There is no noise in regards to communication with AINP for past two weeks.What is happening to Jan applications????
It seems no body exceeded 12 weeks yet....Probably after 15th of this month...

Appu

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/27/10
Doc's Request.
03/12/2010
Nomination.....
05/25/10
AOR Received.
12/04/10
File Transfer...
04/05/2011
Med's Request
12/04/10
Med's Done....
01/05/11
Passport Req..
06/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2011
LANDED..........
24-11-2011
I guess they have stopped the processing till March end for the Ministers new PR target!!!

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
I disagree,

it is more than likely that they have received a great many applications in Dec, Jan and Feb. Let's not forget that in Jan they made a move towards accepting complete application packages without the required pre-assessment step.

And we still have quite a few people who submitted under the old system as late as beginning of February. It took AINP more than a month to do the pre-assessment step alone in December and January. I waited for mine almost 2 full months.
I am assuming not many people are still waiting to hear about pre-assessment, almost all of us have already applied and we awating the file number.

So, no wonder it takes longer to get the file number for both new and old applications.
I expect that towards the end of March we will hear something, especially January applicants.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Appu said:
I guess they have stopped the processing till March end for the Ministers new PR target!!!
Are you referring to AINP or CIC? If it is AINP then Minister should listen to AINP people about the levels of immigration. For CIC the Minister might ask them to slow down the processing so that the PR makes their landing after the economic situation improves, So 5- 12 months can be 8-15 months or so.Just a thought.

Hunk

Mar 5, 2009
Hi,
I am planning to apply for PNP, once on getting pnp can i be able to go and work in canada? and can one who has pnp can go to india and come back to canada on pnp ?

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
When you receive an email from alberta with file number ..can you please tell me what is the subject and sender name appears in you inbox.

I just want to make sure it does not go to my junk mail

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
rash,

i received my file number from "Pnp Office <Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca>" with "Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program Application" as subject line.
hope this helps.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi,

I am new on this forum. I want to submit my application under AINP. Please anybody would like to guide me ? what form I have to submit along what documents ? I'll be very thankful for this help.

C

cchabert

Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

I am new on this forum. I want to submit my application under AINP. Please anybody would like to guide me ? what form I have to submit along what documents ? I'll be very thankful for this help.
Check:

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

UnderMemphis

Mar 6, 2009
Hi folks,

I just wanted to give my input regarding my experince with the AINP process.

Just as a background, I have lived in the US for the past 10 years. I got my bachelor's degree in 2002 and have been working ever since on my H1-B.

I started back in July 2008 for my Pre-assessment.
I sent in my AINP application on August 14, 2008.
My AINP application was approved in late November 2008.
I sent in CIC application in December 2008. Because of a couple of errors (wrong amount on cashier's cheque and did not send them copies of visas showing that I have lived in the US for more than a year) the application was returned to me. I made the corrections and sent in my application once again right before Christmas.

I was informed earlier this week that a file # has been created for me and that I get my medical examination done.
I have a doctor's appt on Wednesday, March 11, 2009.

Hope this helps! Would like to answer any questions folks may have.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
UnderMemphis said:
Hi folks,

Just as a background, I have lived in the US for the past 10 years. I got my bachelor's degree in 2002 and have been working ever since on my H1-B.

I sent in CIC application in December 2008. Because of a couple of errors (wrong amount on cashier's cheque and did not send them copies of visas showing that I have lived in the US for more than a year) the application was returned to me. I made the corrections and sent in my application once again right before Christmas.

I was informed earlier this week that a file # has been created for me and that I get my medical examination done.

Congratulations UnderMemphis. Thank you for sharing good news with us.

They are almost taking 12weeks to respond.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
UnderMemphis said:
Hi folks,

Hi
Do you mind posting your time line in the following link?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/only-who-submitted-cicainpsrsus-visa-holder-category-application-t15729.0.html
thanks

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
UnderMemphis said:
Hi folks,

Congratulations and Thank You for joining us here. Welcome to the H1b-Albertans group.
So they are requesting Medical after about two months.