+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
I am preparing to send the AINP application and supporting documents... Can someone help me to clarify the below points or whoever already got AINP certificate...

1) Did u guys sent certified copy of Passport pages, Educaitonal Documents ? If yes how do we get certification??

2) Proof of employment document is required to send from all the Previous employers? If yes means anyone is enough? Offer letter or pay stub??

3) And also why are we sending photocopy of federal immigration forms now? if this is only for AINP certificate?

Anyone of your quick response will be greatly helpful for me.

Thanks

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
seljem said:
I am preparing to send the AINP application and supporting documents... Can someone help me to clarify the below points or whoever already got AINP certificate...

1) Did u guys sent certified copy of Passport pages, Educaitonal Documents ? If yes how do we get certification??

2) Proof of employment document is required to send from all the Previous employers? If yes means anyone is enough? Offer letter or pay stub??

3) And also why are we sending photocopy of federal immigration forms now? if this is only for AINP certificate?

Anyone of your quick response will be greatly helpful for me.

Thanks
seljem,

1. Passport photocopies are fine. Educational documents, jut get them notarized although it is not mentioned. However, when I had asked Gingie about this she said they will include this as a requirement in future. So just to be on safer side!!

2. Your current employment letter with latest paystubs.

3. CIC forms have lot more data like your family background, employment history, countries you lived in etc. It will help them assessing your candidature. So they need it (may be).

And of course, I am neither an expert nor an attorney and hence my suggestions come without any warranty :)

Good luck
DNA

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
Keep posting the File no./Tracking no. as and whenever you get it.........I know there are around 250 ppl ahead of me........and I had delayed my PNP application by 3 weeks from my end.....which I regret now...: (

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
hi,

we have applied for the pre assessment in mid of october n recived a confirmation tht they got our documents and will deliver result in 4 months.

My company layoff 24 people last month due to poor economical situation and still there is uncertainity about the job over here , so a little bit worried abt it .now i was thinking of applying for FSW, but i dont have any job offerfrom canada .....so can i apply for FSW????

if YES , so wht are the procedures to follow?

is it gud to hire an attorney for FSW?

I'll b realy thankfull to u guys for helping me out .

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
rabzee said:
hi,

we have applied for the pre assessment in mid of october n recived a confirmation tht they got our documents and will deliver result in 4 months.

My company layoff 24 people last month due to poor economical situation and still there is uncertainity about the job over here , so a little bit worried abt it .now i was thinking of applying for FSW, but i dont have any job offerfrom canada .....so can i apply for FSW????

You can apply for FSW. You dont need a job offer, however you have to meet the 67 mark requirement.

About the lawyer, you dont need to hire an attorney, you can do it by your self, but if you get an lawyer you can have peace of mind, in terms of submission, follow up and they also make sure that you have filled everything in the application and that it meet the requirements and standards of canadian immigration.

However the Alberta Strategic Stream program which you recently applied the pre assessment for is a better and faster way to immigrate to canada. You can always withdraw the FSW once you get a nomination from Alberta and reapply as a PNP candidate.

i am not a legal representative. You may want to consult a lawyer. Also if i am wrong please correct me senior members.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
moiz4you said:
dnataraj said:
Another point.

My Lawyer told me that if PNP comes through (IF IF) one can easily change the fed application (already submitted) to PNP. Looks like Buffalo office is good at it.
Dnatraj,
Which lawyer are you using for your Fed who told you that if you applied for Fed and if PNP comes you can easily change it to push it forward.

My lawyer told that i will have to withdraw the Fed application and file a PNP application.

Hey Dnataraj,

Which lawyer are you using for your Fed who told you that if you applied for Fed and if PNP comes you can easily change it to push it forward.

My lawyer told that i will have to withdraw the Fed application and file a PNP application.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
If i apply for FSW and at a later point of time if i decide to withdraw the application, will i be refunded the application fees of 550 dollars.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
moiz4you said:

This lawyer is in Toronto. He is lawyer for facilitating visas etc for our MBA class. He told me this.

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
As per my knowledge; If you will withdraw your Federal Skilled Worker application, before CIC will make any decision, then you will get your refund of $550.00
moiz4you said:
If i apply for FSW and at a later point of time if i decide to withdraw the application, will i be refunded the application fees of 550 dollars.

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
rabzee said:
hi,

Very sorry to read this, but just I have one tip which I think I would like to share with you that, for FSW you don't need any job offer, but process will take some time. Its secure and if you fulfill all the requirements, then you will get your PR in approx 12-16 months
But if you choose to go for Alberta; good choice but its good if you have current employer, because my friend informed me that his employer get call from Alberta for verification like salary, and duration etc. so if you are on your current job, then you have to apply for Alberta.
However it is the possibility that they will not call your employer, but if you are not at job and they call and check with employer, then they will ask you question about your job. Or you inform them as soon as you will get another job
I might be wrong, but please refer with lawyer, Senior members please feel free correct me. Thanks!!!

Pependri

Nov 6, 2008
Hi, I applied for my FSW some time in July. I have not heard from them yet. Sometime in September I applied for Alberta's PNP and received my invitation sometime in October. I sent the documents back to them after filling the required forms. I have a couple of questions.

1. In my FSW application, I mentioned Toronto as the intended City I would like to live in. Now once I get (IF) my PNP, do I need to send my documents all over again or the same documents which were sent for FSW would be used.

2. I will be getting married sometime in Jan. So do I need to restart my PNP process. I hope to receive my PNP invitation by then. So do I need to include my spouse in the application.

Any replies would be immensely appreciated.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
i got a file number it ends with 0282. I sent my package on oct 25th. So two weeks. The email said 40-60 days of processing time.

Is it fine if I transfer my h1b visa after getting Nominated?