+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

strange work experience ....SENIORS PLZ GUIDE

curious_incan

Nov 5, 2009
Hello frnds
I am new to forum. I have question about experience. I want to apply for immigration bur have doubt.
I did my B.Tech from India. My last semester was training semester. During this I did offsite project and worked fulltime in a somputer training centre.
My experience is from 1st Jan 2006 to 31st dec 2006. I joined after exam over in Dec '05. So I join from 1st jan and work till 31st jan(had holidays though,paid for all months). After that I work in technical support. Can I apply in teaching category ??I know my experience looks strange....but its real one...can i apply under noc 4131....please help.
Wht are my chances??

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
You question and explanation of your experience is very confusing.

Just want to highlight that you can not show your training period (i assume it to be 6 months) against the work experience how will be showing for points as you are studying full time and this training will be considered as part of your study.

Any more suggestions?

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
First of all, just check if you fall under the 38 categories listed under NOC. You can go to the CIC official website and look up the NOC categories. Once that is done, download the PDF file EG7 (again from the CIC website) and assign yourself points based on the criterion mentioned there. If you believe you cross or reach 67 points, then you have a good chance to apply and be accepted.

curious_incan

Nov 5, 2009
PankajK said:
You question and explanation of your experience is very confusing.

Just want to highlight that you can not show your training period (i assume it to be 6 months) against the work experience how will be showing for points as you are studying full time and this training will be considered as part of your study.

Any more suggestions?
Actually I have done my M. Tech as well so I hope I'll be able to fulfill study criteria. The training was part of education but in that I only did an offsite project which I completed in the time I had after work. So it was like 8 hrs work and separate time for my project.
I have got 16 pts in IELTS. Now I am just confused as to how my work experience and educayion will be considered??

Please guide.

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it just has to be proved as full time,if you can prove it then it would be fine....
Seniors can guide you better.

curious_incan said:
Actually I have done my M. Tech as well so I hope I'll be able to fulfill study criteria. The training was part of education but in that I only did an offsite project which I completed in the time I had after work. So it was like 8 hrs work and separate time for my project.
I have got 16 pts in IELTS. Now I am just confused as to how my work experience and educayion will be considered??

Please guide.