File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
18-04-2014
Passport Req..
19-01-2015 (DM:20-01-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Received - Feb 11th
Guys I have a strange scenario and I not sure if anyone faced the same .....

My frd who applied PR with me got PPR yesterday. But the strange thing is that the PPR e-mail went to the lawyer. He never applied the PR thru the lawyer.
It was same lawyer who was involved in his TRV processing. Both his AOR / bio-data / RPRF was received to this own personal email Id. It was good that the lawyer saw the email and forward to him.

Now coming to my case...I also used the same lawyer for my TRV but for PR I applied on my own. I got my AOR/Bio data/RPRF email to my personal e-mail.
I was wondering if my PPR e-mail also went to the same lawyer instead of coming to me. I'm fearing now because the lawyer's e-mail has been changed now, so its kinda strange situation. Dont know if CIC actually sent the e-mail or not. It's been a month I'm waiting for the PPR.

Why would they send to the lawyer even if he was not involved in our PR processing... :(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jammv said:
Guys I have a strange scenario and I not sure if anyone faced the same .....

My frd who applied PR with me got PPR yesterday. But the strange thing is that the PPR e-mail went to the lawyer. He never applied the PR thru the lawyer.
It was same lawyer who was involved in his TRV processing. Both his AOR / bio-data / RPRF was received to this own personal email Id. It was good that the lawyer saw the email and forward to him.

Now coming to my case...I also used the same lawyer for my TRV but for PR I applied on my own. I got my AOR/Bio data/RPRF email to my personal e-mail.
I was wondering if my PPR e-mail also went to the same lawyer instead of coming to me. I'm fearing now because the lawyer's e-mail has been changed now, so its kinda strange situation. Dont know if CIC actually sent the e-mail or not. It's been a month I'm waiting for the PPR.

Why would they send to the lawyer even if he was not involved in our PR processing... :(
1. You probably didn't cancel the lawyer's representation did you after the TRV? You need to submit a IMM 5476.with your application.

jammv

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
AOR Received.
29-07-2014 (SA received)
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
18-04-2014
Passport Req..
19-01-2015 (DM:20-01-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Received - Feb 11th
Thanks for the reply.

I doubt the e-mail is updated with lawyer's e-mail if a TRV is processed after submission of PR?