+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

strange medical

aadis

Nov 29, 2011
Hi,

I am London VO applicant from UK, I had medical examination a few days ago. The doc who examined me said that due to obesity he wont be able to examine my tummy .. and he made a note about it however, I had all the other tests and everything seemed fine what do you guys think will this be a problem for me, i am 6 feet and 106 kgs had all blood test by my GP last month (cholestrol, kidney, sugar etc etc) and everything was normal.
I cant understand that how can a doc fail to examin and then note it down as to my obesity was the cause of his failure!!

also I have psoriasis, due to which i have a few marks on the skin, not too much but just some dark marks as i am treating it by an oinment. this is very common in this country and no special care is required for the treatment, the doctor also made a note for these marks now I am wondring if this will going to cause any negative impacts on the decision.

please comment

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
aadis said:
Hi,

I am London VO applicant from UK, I had medical examination a few days ago. The doc who examined me said that due to obesity he wont be able to examine my tummy .. and he made a note about it however, I had all the other tests and everything seemed fine what do you guys think will this be a problem for me, i am 6 feet and 106 kgs had all blood test by my GP last month (cholestrol, kidney, sugar etc etc) and everything was normal.
I cant understand that how can a doc fail to examin and then note it down as to my obesity was the cause of his failure!!

also I have psoriasis, due to which i have a few marks on the skin, not too much but just some dark marks as i am treating it by an oinment. this is very common in this country and no special care is required for the treatment, the doctor also made a note for these marks now I am wondring if this will going to cause any negative impacts on the decision.

please comment
Relax ... nothing to worry about ;)