+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still not got visa....help????

anwesha007

Dec 5, 2011
Hi,

I am going to memorial university this winter. I applied for my visa at vfs kolkata on 5th Dec but I'm yet to receive an answer. How much longer will it take? I am scared and have a lot of packing to do.

Thanks,
Anwesha

jviji24

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
anwesha007 said:
Hi,

I am going to memorial university this winter. I applied for my visa at vfs kolkata on 5th Dec but I'm yet to receive an answer. How much longer will it take? I am scared and have a lot of packing to do.

Thanks,
Anwesha
hey I applied on 25th and im still waiting

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
hi guys :) i just applied for the college today for aug 2012 intake for bachelor of technology course how about you guys which course?

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
anwesha007 said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Anwesha

Hi Anwesha,

For applications submitted at the VFS Application Centre, the VFS call centre and e-mail enquiry service, would be first point of contact for you and they will be in the best position to respond to questions regarding the movement of an application from VFS to the High Commission or Consulate General and back to VFS.

VFS Call Centre Number for India : 0120-6613766

Or you can use their online Visa Application Tracker service at:

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visatracking.html

Keep handy your receipt and passport number for tracking.

In addition, to this I believe you also need to keep in mind the average processing time for study permits. Check the information regarding Study VISA processing times for India and Pakistan. Though you can get complete information via this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

Visa Office Processing Times : IN WEEKS (based on a complete application package)

Chandigarh : 4 Weeks

New Delhi : 3 Weeks

Best of Luck !!

jhumla

Dec 12, 2011
anwesha007 said:
Why is it taking so much time???? I heard August is the time for maximum rush..!!!!!!!!
dont tell me that u applied late becoz u heard that.. lol .... ;D ;D

monday may be the day for you... :) all the best... pl pray for me too i applied on 6th...

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
anwesha007 said:
Why is it taking so much time???? I heard August is the time for maximum rush..!!!!!!!!
Thats true for September intake. November end-December beginning is the rush time for Jan intake. Overall Fall intake i.e. September intake has most of the courses so maximum applications are received then so higher the rush.

Suggested deadline for application for January intake was 1st December and you submitted on 5th of December.

All the best.

anwesha007

Dec 5, 2011
jhumla said:
dont tell me that u applied late becoz u heard that.. lol .... ;D ;D

monday may be the day for you... :) all the best... pl pray for me too i applied on 6th...
Of course not! I applied late cause of loan papers:-(
Did you have any luck???

jhumla

Dec 12, 2011
anwesha007 said:
Of course not! I applied late cause of loan papers:-(
Did you have any luck???
i guess.. but i very much need it myself.. will lend u some with in aday or two ;D