Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
hfinkel said:
So here are updated instructions for ordering GCMS notes, from what we learned today:

Instructions on how to order GCMS for your application
Two general methods:
1. Complete a paper form IMM5563E and mail it
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

2. Submit a request on-line:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

If someone else is applying on your behalf using Method 2, you must grant your consent for them to do so using form IMM5744
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

For each of the methods above, there are two different Canadian laws under which these requests are made. The applicant must select which law is to be envoked to pursue your request:

Privacy Act- Requesting notes under this law is free but can be done only by anyone physically present in Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

Access to Information Act (ATIA)- Requesting notes under this law is subject to a CA$5.00 application fee but can be applied for either by
1) someone in Canada or
2) a citizen or permanent resident of Canada who is physically present in Canada on behalf of anyone outside Canada.

If you are outside Canada and you know some inside Canada well enough to order your GCMS notes for you on your behalf, then they MUST do so for you under ATIA for a cost of CA$5.00. In this case, the paper copies of the forms must be completed and mailed on. The online form may not be used. Don't forget to include a completed IMM5744, linked above, with the application in this case.

One other thing- I think I've read elsewhere on this forum or on the net that there are also companies who will order these notes on your behalf for you for a fee. This option would be for anyone who know no one in Canada who can order this for you.

I sincerely hope this helps!
Thanks alot for ur detailed reply.
I have my relative in canada but they could not understand and agree to apply for gcms notes. Thats'y i m seeking another option for this.

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
traxton said:
Anyone else having the same issue as I am with regards to ECAS not updating with "Medical Received" despite having done your medicals awhile ago? Here's my timeline:

Category........: PNP
App. Filed.......: 17-Apr-2014
AOR Received.: 23-May-2014
Med's Request: 23-May-2014
Med's Done (Main Applicant): 27-May-2014 (did medical in Canada)
Med's Done (Spouse): 11-Jun-2014 (did medical overseas)
Med's Received: NO UPDATES

I'm very worried coz the 60-day deadline to complete medicals is looming but till date I don't even know whether the medicals have been received! Called the CIC hotline and they said the only way is to email Sydney coz there isn't a phone number I can reach them. I've emailed Sydney last week but no reply, and I've read folks in this forums who never ever receive replies from them.

This is incredibly frustrating!

Hello. I am from UAE and the processing time might be different but we have the same case.
My family and myself have completed the medical on 31st May 2014 and the physician aubmitted the result online on 09th June 2014. until now, the eCAS shows IN PROCESS.
I have emailed the VO a month ago advising them that we have completed the medical. I also attached the proof that the physician submitted the results online. no response from them.

You said you emailed the Sydney office. Can you please share the Sydney Office email address so i can email them too?

Thanks.

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Today my medical done and i hope that my ecas status will change very soon

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
TheDuchess said:
Hello. I am from UAE and the processing time might be different but we have the same case.
My family and myself have completed the medical on 31st May 2014 and the physician aubmitted the result online on 09th June 2014. until now, the eCAS shows IN PROCESS.
I have emailed the VO a month ago advising them that we have completed the medical. I also attached the proof that the physician submitted the results online. no response from them.

You said you emailed the Sydney office. Can you please share the Sydney Office email address so i can email them too?

Thanks.
At least your ECAS status says that it is "In Process". Mine just reads: "We received your application for permanent residence on April 17, 2014.", and nothing more despite submitting the medical reports more than a month ago (close to 2 months ago to be precise).

You can email the Sydney office at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca . It has been 13 calendar days since my email and no reply yet. I've ordered GCMS notes though as they are rather unreliable in replying emails promptly.

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
Any update gays i m worried medical done april 21 but still dint update online

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
taurus1985 said:
dont worry guys i m sep 2013 applicant n mine is still application received medical received...
U have any dependent with ur application and ur a inland application

JCDSGG

Sep 18, 2014
traxton said:
Anyone else having the same issue as I am with regards to ECAS not updating with "Medical Received" despite having done your medicals awhile ago? Here's my timeline:

Category........: PNP
App. Filed.......: 17-Apr-2014
AOR Received.: 23-May-2014
Med's Request: 23-May-2014
Med's Done (Main Applicant): 27-May-2014 (did medical in Canada)
Med's Done (Spouse): 11-Jun-2014 (did medical overseas)
Med's Received: NO UPDATES

I'm very worried coz the 60-day deadline to complete medicals is looming but till date I don't even know whether the medicals have been received! Called the CIC hotline and they said the only way is to email Sydney coz there isn't a phone number I can reach them. I've emailed Sydney last week but no reply, and I've read folks in this forums who never ever receive replies from them.

This is incredibly frustrating!

Hi, what is the status of your application? I have the same situation like yours and dont know what to do. I know Im frustrated, too!

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
JCDSGG said:
Hi, what is the status of your application? I have the same situation like yours and dont know what to do. I know Im frustrated, too!
Still no update. We've done our medicals last May 31 and the physician submitted the results online on June 9. I have sent 3 emails already to the VO informing them that we've completed the medical but no response til date.
No update on Ecas too.

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
JCDSGG said:
Got a follow-up email from CIC in late Jul for my spouse to revisit the same doctor for further medical exam. Contacted the clinic and apparently the doctor forgot to submit one portion of the medical results online. Utterly careless of them and really hope this wouldn't delay our application (since my medical went through and passed a lot earlier in early Jun). In any case, my ECAS reflects "medical received" right now and based on my latest GCMS notes I'm assuming that got changed sometime early Aug.

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello everyone, just sharing the good news. As of tonight, our eCAS status has an added line. MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED!

Keeping the faith even stronger. Hopefully PPR soon.
Praise God and may he continue to bless us all! :)

Sar2014

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with file
Nomination.....
25-09-2014 (PER Mail)
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 (3rd line updated 27th Dec)
Interview........
Waived off (FBI PCC 03-03-2015)
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 (DM On 25-03-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015 ( as appears in Visa)
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
Hi All,

I am also sailing in the same boat !! No 3rd line update in Ecas

Application Received : 28th May
PER : 25th Sep.
MR Received : 11th Nov
Medicals done(Mine) : 15th Nov & Additional test on 29th Nov (India) - E Medical uploaded on 2nd Dec Hospital
Medicals done (Spouse) : 22nd Nov (Abroad ) - E medical uploaded on 10th Dec by Hospital
RPFF Receipt,Medical receipts,PCC : Received by NDVO on 8th Dec ( Courier delivery)

I could see people are getting 3rd line update in 7 to 10 days time from Medicals done !

Mine seems to be abnormal .

Any idea why this delay? Is something wrong ? ( Can I send a enquiry/GCMS note ) Advise required please

480singh

May 12, 2018
hi

i applied for the PNP PR paper file on july 2017
got the medical request on 9th april 2018

i did the upfront medical and panel physician submit the results on 4th april 2018

i also send the webform and paper mail copies to CIO sydney

i called cic and they said that they have recived the med results but ECAS and My CIC doesnt show any thing

after 3 weeks i did the medical again on the IME which was requested coz first one wasnt updated
after the second medical CIC said that they had cancel the IME and launched the new IME on the file
which will connect my UMI Upfront med results

its been more than month and the dead line for the Med is gone

really worried dont know what to do

can some one help ???
should i go for GCMS??

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
hi

i applied for the PNP PR paper file on july 2017
got the medical request on 9th april 2018

i did the upfront medical and panel physician submit the results on 4th april 2018

i also send the webform and paper mail copies to CIO sydney

i called cic and they said that they have recived the med results but ECAS and My CIC doesnt show any thing

after 3 weeks i did the medical again on the IME which was requested coz first one wasnt updated
after the second medical CIC said that they had cancel the IME and launched the new IME on the file
which will connect my UMI Upfront med results

its been more than month and the dead line for the Med is gone

really worried dont know what to do

can some one help ???
should i go for GCMS??
Call CIC and ask if they received your medical. If they have, you need to wait for them to connthe medical to your file.
I did my medical on Jan. 30, and it is still not passed after 2 medical requests and multiple web forms and photo calls from my side. Sometimes CIC just take their sweet time.