+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STILL NO DECISION

MB87

Jan 23, 2016
Has anyone applied for PR April 7th and beyond???I'm still seeing no decision made after them receiving my application April 7th 2015...I've done everything background,medical,...They started processing my Application May 20th 2015...Has anyone else heard from CIC, because other people have got their PR already and My wife and I has been sent our application well off before they have.She is sponsoring me as well.

MB87

Jan 23, 2016
mikeymyke said:
Did you order GCMS notes to see what happened?
Yes My wife has, but we have not heard from CIC since October 2015, it seems as if they're not even looking at our application...My wife is seeing people who have passed their applications got their PR, and we passed ours before them...

M

mikeymyke

But did the notes mention anything about them sending you a interview letter, document request letter, etc?

MB87

Jan 23, 2016
mikeymyke said:
But did the notes mention anything about them sending you a interview letter, document request letter, etc?
Nothing about an interview, document letter but it just gave us info from the time we requested it, it's not up to date...There was a discrepancy them thinking the children who are my niece and nephews thinking they were my kids, I don't have kids, however my wife emailed them the clarify that I didn't have kids, and they responded and said they wouldn't be added as my children. I'm thinking maybe they are still trying to investigate that I don't have kids???

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
MB87 said:
Nothing about an interview, document letter but it just gave us info from the time we requested it, it's not up to date...There was a discrepancy them thinking the children who are my niece and nephews thinking they were my kids, I don't have kids, however my wife emailed them the clarify that I didn't have kids, and they responded and said they wouldn't be added as my children. I'm thinking maybe they are still trying to investigate that I don't have kids???
Is CharisseyB your wife? I think you two need to contact her MP at this point so you can be sure the whole nephew thing is cleared up.

MB87

Jan 23, 2016
rugrat907 said:
Is CharisseyB your wife? I think you two need to contact her MP at this point so you can be sure the whole nephew thing is cleared up.
Yes she is, and she mentioned she would contact them in the next week or so, I sent birth certificates to verify and clear that up.

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
MB87 said:
Yes she is, and she mentioned she would contact them in the next week or so, I sent birth certificates to verify and clear that up.
That's great. A number of folks here have been doing our best to give her moral support; hopefully the MP will be responsive and can help push things along. And it's good to know that CIC didn't make that mistake with yet another person, as rough as it must be for the two of you.

MB87

Jan 23, 2016
rugrat907 said:
That's great. A number of folks here have been doing our best to give her moral support; hopefully the MP will be responsive and can help push things along. And it's good to know that CIC didn't make that mistake with yet another person, as rough as it must be for the two of you.
Thank you for the support!!! :D

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
after interview I didn't receive email etc...one week passed but no decision made... need help

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015 Sponsorship Approval
File Transfer...
12-05-2015 Mississauga to Ottawa
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
Hi thanks for your answers to my husband. First off, there are no red flags in my husband’s application. It is straight forward. I have ordered 2 GCMS notes in the past. The reason they are speculating that my husband has children according to the notes is because they assumed they are his kids based on the pictures on the proof of our relationship.All of them I have labeled indicating the relationship of the people in the pictures. I would never add them as my husband’s dependants. Why would I do that? They are not his kids and they have parents?! That does not make any sense. They are assuming because of pictures. That’s all that there is. A proof that I did not make any mistakes is the are asking for the Additional Family Information Form as they are saying that he has not added his “children” as his dependants. AND I’M LIKE WHY WOULD SOMEONE ADD THEIR NIECE AND NEPHEWS IF THEY ARE NOT THE LEGAL GUARDIANS OF THE CHILDREN?!!!Speculating based on the pictures that you see is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and a stupid mistake that we are now having to face because someone is not doing their job properly! That is the whole story why my husband’s application is being delayed.

I have done everything that they asked, I have done my part. I was involved in a car crash that I am suffering and this application is not helping at all. M y husband is not here with me, I am in so much debt and my health is deteriorating. So that’s the story of me and my husband’s lives.

And just so everyone knows, he is American, with no red flags an American processing takes around 6-10 months. His application has been In process since August 2015. Now it is sitting on a pile. The las time I have ordered notes is December. It has not changed since October 2015 which was when they decided that my husband is the father of his niece and nephews?!!!HOW DISGRACEFUL.