+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps - Create New Express Entry Profile on Expiry of Old Profile(same Gckey)

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
lekshmipiriya said:
Thank you Stanlee for the immediate reply

Sure will call & check with them if they pick up the calls.
Hello Stanley & seniors,

I received my nomination score to my New EE Profile 2-3 days back.

Could you please let me know do we receive the hard copy of the New Nomination Certificate so that we can apply for Bridge Open Work Permit.

I received the hard copy of the Old Nomination Certificate through courier.

Thanks,
Siva

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
How long does it usually take for the provincial nomination points to get transferred to new profile ?

My wait is now 12 days long. Sent 2 mails already to ExpressEntry and OntarioNominee email ids. I haven't received any reply so far.

Letter of explanation - I have explained the details in the body of the mail. I haven't kept a separate word/pdf document for this. Could this be causing the delay?. I have attached rest of the documents, both old and new profile's, to the mail.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My profile expired on 30-Nov-2016, and I created a new profile yesterday (2-Dec). I created a new profile, got the Express entry number and Job seeker code and then went to my existing job seeker account and updated the new express entry number and job seeker code there. Immediately I got the message in my Express entry profile that my express entry has been accepted.

However the Application/profile status table in the profile still shows:
Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met

Can someone please guide here as to what this PENDING ADDITIONAL CRITERIA means? I vaguely recall that when i created the first profile a year back it took couple of days to get activated, but not sure.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:
Hi,

My profile expired on 30-Nov-2016, and I created a new profile yesterday (2-Dec). I created a new profile, got the Express entry number and Job seeker code and then went to my existing job seeker account and updated the new express entry number and job seeker code there. Immediately I got the message in my Express entry profile that my express entry has been accepted.

However the Application/profile status table in the profile still shows:
Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met

Can someone please guide here as to what this PENDING ADDITIONAL CRITERIA means? I vaguely recall that when i created the first profile a year back it took couple of days to get activated, but not sure.
After waiting for 2 days, my profile is now in "Submitted" state.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
ashu0729 said:
My EE profile expired when I was waiting for Nomination from Ontario.
Using the same GCkey , I created a new EE Profile and post creation I could see both , the Old (expired Profile) and the Newly Created Profile.

After new account creation , I updated Ontario about these changes through Email.

Recently i received a nomination from Ontario so i can safely assume that the New profile creation worked fine for me.

Hope it helps anyone who is waiting for Nominations and whose profile is going to expire soon.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uhTuLgzfdMGsHDaCRlRX-OjyTFoq9V6dEfKMT3KNf_4/edit?usp=sharing

Hi Friend,

Your document is just too good.

Thank you so much :)

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
when we get to the question that asks if we have ever had an express entry profile - do we answer no or yes? I have to recreate my profile tonight.

AlenSam

Feb 28, 2017
ashu0729 said:
Using the same GCkey , I created a new EE Profile and post creation I could see both , the Old (expired Profile) and the Newly Created Profile.

After new account creation , I updated Ontario about these changes through Email.

Recently i received a nomination from Ontario so i can safely assume that the New profile creation worked fine for me.

Hope it helps anyone who is waiting for Nominations and whose profile is going to expire soon.
Ashutosh , Why do we need to email to Ontario about the changes? is thsi step only required if the expresss entry profile has expired after receiving Ontario nomination that we need to email Ontario about new application ?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Thanks for sharing the process for recreating the profile when it has expired. +1 for the effort!

To add on to your post, for those who got nominated and 600 points gets added and their profile expires before ITA, please follow the above process and ensure to do the following as well.
  • Under Application Details section, answer 'Yes' to question 'Have you received nomination from any province?'.
  • Once you have completed the profile, you will be asked to get in touch with the province that nominated you so that you get the 600 points added to your new profile. Write to the province that nominated you with details of new profile
Can we use the old Reference code instead of filling that section again?

Captain789

May 27, 2018

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uhTuLgzfdMGsHDaCRlRX-OjyTFoq9V6dEfKMT3KNf_4/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you so much, it was very helpful

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hello, my profile was supposed to expire on the 15th of June, but I can still log in to my username, is it normal?
I have thought I won't be able to log in?

coolman1991

Sep 3, 2019
D
Thanks for sharing the process for recreating the profile when it has expired. +1 for the effort!

To add on to your post, for those who got nominated and 600 points gets added and their profile expires before ITA, please follow the above process and ensure to do the following as well.
  • Under Application Details section, answer 'Yes' to question 'Have you received nomination from any province?'.
  • Once you have completed the profile, you will be asked to get in touch with the province that nominated you so that you get the 600 points added to your new profile. Write to the province that nominated you with details of new profile
Do we need to accept nomination before creating new profile?

coolman1991

Sep 3, 2019
my

my profile is expiring soon and my status is decision in progress. is it safe to withdraw the current profile and create a new one?

agrawalakshay

Aug 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
I have a query regarding OINP.
I received my nomination from Ontario PNP on 25th September 2019, which I have accepted, and 600 points have been added to my Express Entry Profile. My Express Entry Profile will Expire on 5th October 2019.

If I withdraw my current express entry profile and create a new one, will my nomination be still valid for the same?
Could you please let me know what should be done in this case as soon as possible?

Thank you.

SAGAR88899

Oct 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
Could anyone help me with my situation?

I have received an expression of interest from Saskatchewan province, and I have submitted my application to SINP within the stipulated time.
Usually, the Province takes 30 days to revert back but in my case, my Profile in the Express Entry Pool is expiring soon which is before 30 days.

Now, what do you suggest? Do I create a new profile with a new Gc key and inform them (OR) Do I wait for the existing profile to expire and then create another profile with the same GC key ?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance

Sagar

Dec 3, 2020
Dear members,

My EE profile is expired now. I want to create a new one under same account. Kindly share the process on how to create new EE profile under the same account. Thanks

Reactions: rajbabu23