+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps After We Receive Visa !

Maani43

Aug 10, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Can someone post the steps that we are supposed to do or follow once we receive the visa ?

Also Please let me know do I need to submit my visa copy to my college or just informing them is fine ?

TIA :D

dpp

May 24, 2016
neerav said:
dude, he already has the visa so no point asking bout the medicals
No I'm just asking for information. I heard that we can follow our medical status by linking our app online..do u have any idea regarding that?

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
1)most colleges want the letter of introduction, which you had received as a email and that is enough. if they insist then you can also send visa copy. other formalities vary college to college. they will send or you can ask for further instructions.
3)also keep fee deadlines in mind, if you had not paid full fees. otherwise your seat could be cancelled.
2)prepare another set of docs like offer letter, fee receipts, educational certificates as you may have to show it at immigration on landing for issuance of study permit.
3)it is also a good idea if you want to make a driving license of canada, then see required rules/docs of province, you are going to. usually if you hold a driving license in india, then after taking a theoretical/practical test you will get new license in 2-3 weeks. so better get any document which needs to be prepared from india regarding this, otherwise from indian embassy it will be costly.
4)and if you are going to shop for suitcases/attaches, keep the baggage dimensions of airline you are travelling in mind. too much outside the limit luggage will either cost you a couple of thousand rupees extra at check-in or prepare to leave it behind.
5)it is better if you can arrange some good accommodation beforehand, like through friends/relatives or internet! could make your first few days hassle free.

and last enjoy your stay in canada.
best of luck

Maani43

Aug 10, 2015
I have paid $8k as it was mentioned on my LOA that you must pay $8k before 1st May, so i guess admission is confirmed, also i have emailed them asking if i need to submit anything also have asked them orientation date so that i can book my tickets accordingly.

Accommodation is already done !