+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Staying out of the country

shiyam198

Nov 10, 2010
Hi,

My parents and my sister came to canada in March, 2011 after getting their permenant residency visas (I sponsored them).
My mother in my sister went back in 3 weeks as my sister had to finish her education.

Since my sister's education is finished, they are planning to coming back and they are thinking of dodging the winter and coming next summer.
In the mean time, they have not gotten their PR cards as their photos are not correct. So, they are taking the pictures and sending again.
They might get the PR cards and I might send the PR cards through someone so they can come or they can get their travel documents from the canadian consulate in backhome.

Can someone tell me how long they can stay backhome before coming here. is there a restriction? They came here, registered and they went back in 3 weeks. Did not receive their PR card yet.

I really appreciate your answers. If I have confused you with this question, please let me know. I will try to explain it better :)

Thanks again,
Shiyam

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no restriction, They have to stay here 2 out of 5 years to keep the residency and there are lots of times. I think they better wait for their pr cards that you are going to send them. It might take sometimes since there was a problem with their picture the timeline is 32 business days.