+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stay in different province for the mean time

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hello! Has anyone tried or know someone who travelled to different province since the classes are purely online for may intake?

im planning to go to calgary since i have a relative who offers a free accomodation for the mean time since my classes (school- ontario)will be purely online.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
The initial landing must only be done in any of the 4 cities : Toronto, Calgary, Montreal and Vancouver. Got to quarantine separately before heading to your relative's allocated room. If it's a basement you can quarantine at your relative's without a problem.

Reactions: girlonsneaks

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
The initial landing must only be done in any of the 4 cities : Toronto, Calgary, Montreal and Vancouver.
uhm but is it allowed to stay in different province since the classes are online? I mean instead of travelling to ontario ill be travelling to calgary from my home country to stay their since my classes is purely online. I just wanna make sure if its allowed by the immigration officer.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
uhm but is it allowed to stay in different province since the classes are online? I mean instead of travelling to ontario ill be travelling to calgary from my home country to stay their since my classes is purely online. I just wanna make sure if its allowed by the immigration officer.
In theory it's allowed, you can work and live anywhere in Canada or abroad while taking online courses.

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what school are you in Ontario?

Anachronistic

Feb 10, 2021
I'm in the same dilemma, my University is in Montreal, but I have a cousin in Toronto. Idk if the immigration officer will be okay with taking a flight that lands directly in Toronto instead of Montreal.