+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status while PCC pending

fusedpat

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Hi
my AOR date is 01-Aug-2017, My medicals passed and I got request to submit police certificate for the country where official document is required.

Now I have applied for that country PCC 28 days ago, my question is while I am waiting for PCC will my application's other checks like criminality,background,eligibility will be done or the application processing is paused because of PCC??

while filling my express entry I have not provided RCMP certificate, do I need to get one and upload through webform??

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi
my AOR date is 01-Aug-2017, My medicals passed and I got request to submit police certificate for the country where official document is required.

Now I have applied for that country PCC 28 days ago, my question is while I am waiting for PCC will my application's other checks like criminality,background,eligibility will be done or the application processing is paused because of PCC??

while filling my express entry I have not provided RCMP certificate, do I need to get one and upload through webform??

Hi,

They will mention on your profile saying that ,we are waiting on this documents to proceed further. If that wasn't mentioned then they will do the other process simultaneously.

however, this will delay your process for a week or two thats all and RCMP is not required